JG has his biggest game yet. Career takes off at Auburn

OP I hope you are right but with this OL and WRs corps? Dont count on it. JG will get killed this Saturday. His WRs will likely fail once again at getting separation consistently and he will struggle. This is his first season with an actual QB coach. His third OC since coming to UT. Dont expect some miracle turn around from JG.

I believe this is it. This is where JG’s career takes off flying. He turns it around from now on, and starts doing the big things on what we have been waiting for.

If this happens, it will be
A GREAT DAY!

I believe this is it. This is where JG’s career takes off flying. He turns it around from now on, and starts doing the big things on what we have been waiting for.
I think I heard this stuff before the Florida game. JG really has nothing to lose. Nobody thinks we will win. Cut loose and have fun!!

OD, I agree. I think with the progress we see each week from JG and Helton trusting in his ability JG has a great game against AU. Key to this is OL. They have to give him time or Helton may want to roll him out of the pocket if JG's ankle can take it. I don't buy the nay sayers with we have no talent, with our WR's and TE's the passing game will take off.

Thanks for the breath of fresh air around this stale board. Stay strong brother in orange!

Taking off would be great but just clearing the top of the grass in the stadium would be a improvement. Our line is bad but JG doesn't nothing to help them with his talent.

OK OP, I'd also love to see that happen.

I just hope that coach Friend found the magic button to get our O line going great for the 1st time in years.

Get the WIN against allbarn!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

Let's see OD said Smart can't beat Pruitt amongst other hyperbole this year. I'll take the wait and see and believe after it happens attitude at this point.

JG will be sidelined in first half due to injury. KC comes in finishes game, then starts at Bama next week. We won't see JG until back until SCe.

VN Store

Back