Jerry Palm has us in...

Yeah cause missouri has looked great lately. And I dont know who youre calling dumb. Im not the one still singing praises to the coach who is still yet to make a tournament. Sounds pretty dumb to me

Which of these records would you take?

Coach A: Year 1 17-13 (6-8), Year 2 10-17 (4-10)

Coach B: Year 1 19-15 (10-6), Year 2 20-12 (11-7)

I read it. The fact that u had to explain to everyone who he was and the prop him up was enough for me.

I explained for those who may know nothing about CBB, like yourself apparently. Anyone who follows CBB has heard of the guy. He's better than Lunardi and is one of the best bracketologists out there...check out the matrix too if you don't think we're in the discussion.

Which of these records would you take?

Coach A: Year 1 17-13 (6-8), Year 2 10-17 (4-10)

Coach B: Year 1 19-15 (10-6), Year 2 20-12 (11-7)

Not playing ur stupid little game. There are enough coaches and records out there to make any point you want to make. Go away child

Had bama "looked great lately"? You seem to have a little inconsistency in your pressure definition.

Who is singing his praises? I have said that we neither overachieved nor underachieved, that his contract should not be extended, and that no ncaat next year should mean he hits the road. WTF are you talking about?

Yeah cause missouri has looked great lately. And I dont know who youre calling dumb. Im not the one still singing praises to the coach who is still yet to make a tournament. Sounds pretty dumb to me

I explained for those who may know nothing about CBB, like yourself apparently. Anyone who follows CBB has heard of the guy. He's better than Lunardi and is one of the best bracketologists out there...check out the matrix too if you don't think we're in the discussion.

I know college basketball as well as anyone here. Just because I disagree with some of you doesnt diminish that fact. Get over yourself. And we will see Sunday whether or not were in the conversation

Reactions: 1 person
Not playing ur stupid little game. There are enough coaches and records out there to make any point you want to make. Go away child

Ok, so you just proved our point. It'd be stupid to b**** and moan about firing a coach after two years with a winning record both years. And since you probably don't know Coach 1 is Coach K and 2 is Martin. So how's about being patient and seeing what the man can do.

Had bama "looked great lately"? You seem to have a little inconsistency in your pressure definition.

Who is singing his praises? I have said that we neither overachieved nor underachieved, that his contract should not be extended, and that no ncaat next year should mean he hits the road. WTF are you talking about?

If youve truly said all that then we couldnt agree morw and I apologize. Im too lazy to look up your previous posts. Cant keep up with who im responding to

I know college basketball as well as anyone here. Just because I disagree with some of you doesnt diminish that fact. Get over yourself. And we will see Sunday whether or not were in the conversation

Really? You know college basketball? Then explain how it'd be smart to get rid of Martin when one of the greatest coaches ever started his career worse than this man has done.

Ok, so you just proved our point. It'd be stupid to b**** and moan about firing a coach after two years with a winning record both years. And since you probably don't know Coach 1 is Coach K and 2 is Martin. So how's about being patient and seeing what the man can do.

Enjoy your koolaid. I already told you, you can find stats to say whatever u want them to say. I could go find a coach with a stellar record for two years that ended up tanking. Im not impressed with your regurgitation of the same stat 58 other people on VN have used. And didnt I say go away??

You're being petty....you apparently didn't know who Jerry Palm was which means you likely dont watch or read much college basketball, simple as that.

If we don't get in that doesn't mean we aren't in the discussion....you said are we even in the discussion? The answer is yes we are.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Enjoy your koolaid. I already told you, you can find stats to say whatever u want them to say. I could go find a coach with a stellar record for two years that ended up tanking. Im not impressed with your regurgitation of the same stat 58 other people on VN have used. And didnt I say go away??

I'm not going anywhere, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

You're being petty....you apparently didn't know who Jerry Palm was which means you likely dont watch or read much college basketball, simple as that.

If we don't get in that doesn't mean we aren't in the discussion....you said are we even in the discussion? The answer is yes we are.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Look man I know u think u run things or whatever but ur not gonna tell me how much basketball I know based on whether or not I read jerry palm. Everything u say isnt truth as u speak it. Reading Palm doesnt say anything about ur basketball knowledge. No what happened was u went searching for brackets with us in and thats what u found

Reactions: 1 person
Come on...that's a fake argument by saying look at the extreme outlier of a first few yrs relative to a career...sort of like pulling beamer out in football...I mean can other guy now name all the coaches w early lack of success that never did jack squat? There are a lot more rip scherer, dooley, and wade houston examples than there are beamers and k..

Really? You know college basketball? Then explain how it'd be smart to get rid of Martin when one of the greatest coaches ever started his career worse than this man has done.

Come on...that's a fake argument by saying look at the extreme outlier of a first few yrs relative to a career...sort of like pulling beamer out in football...I mean can other guy now name all the coaches w early lack of success that never did jack squat? There are a lot more rip scherer, dooley, and wade houston examples than there are beamers and k..

Thank you

Look man I know u think u run things or whatever but ur not gonna tell me how much basketball I know based on whether or not I read jerry palm. Everything u say isnt truth as u speak it. Reading Palm doesnt say anything about ur basketball knowledge. No what happened was u went searching for brackets with us in and thats what u found

It's fine you had to google his name, it just proves to everyone what we've all realized....you don't know anything about CBB, it's cool bruh.

Ok, here's another one. This guy was 35-20 his first two years as a head coach anywhere. His 1st year at a big time school was 13-17 (5-11), 2nd year was 14-15 (6-10). Since then he's won 20+ games every year, 4 conference championships, 2 conference tournament championships, 9 straight NCAA tournaments, and 2 national championships.

VN Store

Back