Jeremy Banks out tonight

There are multiple threads discussing it on VolQuest. The picture posted is one of the threads. Another poster farther down in that thread commented that the OP works for UT, I just can’t confirm that myself. Lots of smoke about it though. 2AE80735-98E8-4A71-83B9-654DB3ADBC17.png

I didn’t see a thread on this, but rumors are Banks was upset about NIL, hasn’t been going to class, and tried fighting Hooker in the locker room this week. Not good, not good at all. If this is true we have a locker room issue.
And that would explain why we were such a head case tonight. Hope not but that would connect the dots

I didn’t see a thread on this, but rumors are Banks was upset about NIL, hasn’t been going to class, and tried fighting Hooker in the locker room this week. Not good, not good at all. If this is true we have a locker room issue.
You should be banned

Also, Austin Price said in one of their videos that Banks was out for an elbow injury. We heard during the game that it was non-injury related.

Multiple screen names? What's going on here? You aren't the op.

Yeah I’ve got one going on my phone and another on my laptop. One from 2008 and one from 2009.

Recognize a little sarcasm when you see it. Hard to do with that stick you’ve always got shoved up your arse.

Reactions: Frank Duncan
Not surprising and some have predicted this would be an issue.

Reactions: orangebloodforlife

VN Store

Back