Jeremiah Crawford with the puke and rally

Is there any chance that was a "performance". Crawford only played 38 snaps and they just came out of a break. Maybe he was saving some orange Powerade for the intimidation factor. If this is true, I don't think it takes away from the legend at all. In fact, quite the contrary.

I would have expected nothing else from Mr. Crawford. Always puke in the direction of a bammer. Straight up baller while puking!

Is there any chance that was a "performance". Crawford only played 38 snaps and they just came out of a break. Maybe he was saving some orange Powerade for the intimidation factor. If this is true, I don't think it takes away from the legend at all. In fact, quite the contrary.
Lol. I don’t think he held that for that long. That’s straight up vomit. Now he probably did drink a ton of hydration but that’s puke.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Most of you guys are too young, but I remember watching Dick Evey, a lineman in the 60's for the Vols, playing pro ball for the Bears (I think) and they showed him on the side line one game hurling. The next series, he trotted out like nothing happened.

I have been seeing this all over the place today.

Gotta admit, that is one of the most intimidating things I can imagine.

Bama was shook that whole game. Even Saban admitted they weren't chanting, etc before the game like usual. They were tight.

These things are all excuses. Even their most impactful player, Bryce Young, couldn’t win after smugly smiling throughout the game as if to say “don’t worry, they can’t beat us.” The arrogance got re-adjusted.

Crawford in the locker room before coming out
DAWSVu.gif

Look at Carvin look over at him before getting lined up.....LOL!
What it is cuz? I am indeed alive. You and yours?

Trivia question : What was the go to soda on a Friday or Saturday night at the old crib on 422 Big Springs Rd?

Woah, didn't expect to see that posted on here today, did ya? 🤔

Reactions: rwemyss
I am 1000% sure that's the case and its exactly what I thought when I was watching the game...but let everyone have their fun with the myth.. it gives him an in on NIL money folks will be all about those T shirts

VN Store

Back