Jeopardy

They've completely botched this whole thing. Replacing Trebek was already going to be a mostly impossible task but to go through that whole dog and pony show with the celebrity hosts and then for it to end up the producer pretty much naming himself was just really bad optics. And did he really think his past allegations and crap wouldn't pop up?

And come on, you couldn't get Will Ferrell as Trebek to host one episode?

Reactions: walkenvol
You can't say boobies any more.😥

To be clear, I don't think he should have the job. 2 harassment suits + calling your female employees "sluts" on a podcast (how was he behaving behind closed doors?), etc. Hollywood has got to clean up their act. It's just funny that now he's being fired. He should've never got the job as executive producer in the first place. He should have never been able to name himself host. Then he resigns. Then they decide to fire him, LOL. It's just so late and clumsy.

Last edited:
Surprised no one is talking about the run that this guy Matt is on. He’s won $1.1 million so far. He’s a machine. When they do the intros you can already tell what’s going to happen. It’s like
“Here’s Sue, a retired librarian from Sandusky, Ohio,
and here’s John, a Screenwriter from Hollywood Blvd” vs this guy and he goes and wins $70k

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Been watching since his 1st episode. It's amazing how much random **** he knows. Wife and I dont miss an episode.
Yep, and Blossom isn't too bad of a host. My only negative is that the commercials would make one think either its a Presidential election season or everyone is at risk for colon cancer. Like, I get it..I can sh!t in a box when I turn 45 and the President really, really wants everyone to know how good he is doing.

Yep, and Blossom isn't too bad of a host. My only negative is that the commercials would make one think either its a Presidential election season or everyone is at risk for colon cancer. Like, I get it..I can sh!t in a box when I turn 45 and the President really, really wants everyone to know how good he is doing.
383ADF0C-7A5E-49B9-892B-632628AD9A89.gif

I’ve come to the conclusion that Matt looks like a combination of Screech and Tony Romo .

She is extremely bright, ill give her that. Wasnt a fan at first but she's grown on me. But then again I'm not one to be triggered by someone who is a little different.

Jeopardy needs to reinstate the five-game limit. The contestant pool seems to be comprised almost entirely of weirdos at this point, sure, but these super champions (infrequent as they may be, though it's worth noting their prevalence as of late) are becoming increasingly unlikable and their omnipresence only serves to grow my disdain.

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Jeopardy needs to reinstate the five-game limit. The contestant pool seems to be comprised almost entirely of weirdos at this point, sure, but these super champions (infrequent as they may be, though it's worth noting their prevalence as of late) are becoming increasingly unlikable and their omnipresence only serves to grow my disdain.

I feel like they’ve had 3 long term champions in the past year. Mattea is ok, but her constantly talking with her hands is driving me nuts.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol

It is ok to celebrate intelligence.

VN Store

Back