Jeff Fisher Fired

I seen some stat along the lines of Belicheck can go 0-16 for ever so many seasons and still have a better record than Fisher. Think the number was like 8? That's insane

Reactions: 2 people
I seen some stat along the lines of Belicheck can go 0-16 for ever so many seasons and still have a better record than Fisher. Think the number was like 8? That's insane

Someone exaggerated that number; it would take about 3 0-16 seasons.

(At the same time, it's probably more of a statement to how, really, Belicheck has been so great more than anything else.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Someone exaggerated that number; it would take about 3 0-16 seasons.

(At the same time, it's probably more of a statement to how, really, Belicheck has been so great more than anything else.)

I thought that seemed insanely high lol but you're right. I don't like the man but he's one of the GOATs

I think you might have some names confused.

There was something similar to that tweeted out recently, but it was actually about how Belichick would have to go 0-16 for 41 consecutive seasons to have a worse winning percentage than Gus Bradley. (And yes, it is true)

Reactions: 3 people
I think you might have some names confused.

There was something similar to that tweeted out recently, but it was actually about how Belichick would have to go 0-16 for 41 consecutive seasons to have a worse winning percentage than Gus Bradley. (And yes, it is true)

It was definitely Fisher but it was cleared up earlier in the thread for me that it was a joke lol, thought it seemed a little extreme when I read it

However, that doesn't seem far fetched at all when it comes to Bradley lol

VN Store

Back