Jeff Driskel on Vol fans at Neyland in today's presser

I really hope Florida hires Brady Joke... Oops, I mean Hoke. Maybe the musk chimp will swap places with him and go to the Lil 10. Btw, kudos to Jim Bob Franklin at Penn State for getting futtbucked by NW.. are they bowl eligible this year or next?

Reactions: 2 people
Did he really? Sold out game, team fighting hard up to the end of the UGA game, almost guaranteed to be full at the end. The only way it won't be full is if we're up by a couple of scores mid-way through the 4th. But even then, most people are going to stick around so they can rush the field and take down the goal posts.

God Please stop talking about rushing the field. It's ****ing embarassing. It's an Unranked Florida team. You want to be the old Tennessee again.. Act like it.

Reactions: 6 people
I really hope Florida hires Brady Joke... Oops, I mean Hoke. Maybe the musk chimp will swap places with him and go to the Lil 10. Btw, kudos to Jim Bob Franklin at Penn State for getting futtbucked by NW.. are they bowl eligible this year or next?

Uh why in the hell would uf hire hoke?

Their ban got removed a week or so ago. Very coincidental if you ask me. They were undefeated at the time and were the talk of the conference. Then NW happened haha. Hope we play them in a bowl game

Reactions: 2 people
Hey, Jeff! Sansorry is gone. You will be very sorry after the beat-down Saturday!

Checkerboards will help recruiting and the VOLS will be on every sports highlights in America! Take good care of that clipboard.

GO VOLS!!!

I hope our defense puts this tool out of commission, but near the end of the game so he still has plenty of time to put his suckitude on display.

Pretty bold statement, but then again it probably was his best game as a Gator.

You would think he would be careful with his comments, considering he went out of last year's game with a knee injury.

Somebody needs to forward his comments to Butch and Team 118.

It wasn't his knee...

fla was 4-8 last year, lost to lowly ga southern and vanderbilt, they barely beat mediocre uk in overtime and got a beatdown by alabama, with driskel only completing 9 passes out of 23 attempts, and he's talking about "emptying stadiums?" funny stuff!!!

didn't Vandy and Bama beat TN ????

I hope Driskell stays in the game upright, healthy and loses his job the rest of his career on merit alone.

As long as Driskel is healthy, he's the man according to Muschamp. He's going to ride this decision out all they way to the end of the season when they fire him.

Reactions: 1 person
These guys get to say whatever they want until we start beating them.I don't even know why the word "rivalry"keeps getting interjected into the conversation. This is not a rivalry. They have owned us for better than 20yrs.

VN Store

Back