Jaylen McCollough 51 starts

Despite missing how many games for knocking that dudes teeth out last year. Impressive stuff Mr. Tank!

GBO!

Congrats to Tank! I didn't think he started as a freshman, then I realized he is a super senior due to Covid, and it made more sense. Took me awhile....

Reactions: WiscVol
He’s not wrong tho. He’s started 50+ games for us and will probably not be drafted. And we haven’t had a safety drafted since EB14
Just because guys aren't drafted doesn't mean they are 'bad'. You generally have to be elite or a physical freak to make the NFL. Even at Bama, it's only a small minority that make the NFL and they have the most NFL players by far (Bama has 57 --- Ohio State is 2nd at 47).

If you scroll through the all-SEC teams, there are a lot of guys on 2nd team all-SEC that don't make it to the NFL; or get signed as a UFA and waived immediately.

Obviously, we'd love guys to get drafted, but there are many excellent college players who will never make the NFL.

Just because guys aren't drafted doesn't mean they are 'bad'. You generally have to be elite or a physical freak to make the NFL. Even at Bama, it's only a small minority that make the NFL and they have the most NFL players by far (Bama has 57 --- Ohio State is 2nd at 47).

If you scroll through the all-SEC teams, there are a lot of guys on 2nd team all-SEC that don't make it to the NFL; or get signed as a UFA and waived immediately.

Obviously, we'd love guys to get drafted, but there are many excellent college players who will never make the NFL.

Yep, something like only 2% make it.........

Wow he gave em an upgrade.. when they asked Bryson Eason he gave the most honest answer and did not insult actual offenses by comparing Iowa to them. Maybe thats a shot at Kensucky from tank?
All jokes aside first 4 games of the season they were a lot like Kentucky offensively when they had an actual QB then it got worse as they started losing tight ends.

You’ll probably see these new records for most games started or most games played at a lot of schools due to the COVID year. Regardless though, major props to the young man!

True. My question would be....could Tank start for Iowa?

Appreciate everything he has done for us. 51 games is a lot. Nice int against bama

VN Store

Back