Jauan Jennings could face criminal charges

And everyone was so quick to announce Ferguson was ahead of Dobbs. We all see how that turned out. The only way u can safely write a kid off is if he 1. changes positions, 2. is no longer part of the program, or 3. Nathan Peterman's it out there!

Reactions: 2 people
Jennings update on the VQ

Tennessee freshman quarterback Jauan Jennings could be facing discipline in the wake of an alleged incident just before Jennings returned to the University of Tennessee for first session summer school the first week of June.

According to sources, the alleged incident occurred while Jennings was home in Rutherford County in May. Jennings was back in Knoxville by Sunday night, June 1st, as the Vols had a team meeting.

Head coach Butch Jones has known about the alleged incident for a couple of week's and has been gathering information regarding the incident from the day it occurred, according to sources.

VQ

Reactions: 5 people
And everyone was so quick to announce Ferguson was ahead of Dobbs. We all see how that turned out. The only way u can safely write a kid off is if he 1. changes positions, 2. is no longer part of the program, or 3. Nathan Peterman's it out there!

No, Lexington, not quite true. If a kid shows he doesn't share the team's value system, Butch will absolutely set him aside. He's proven that repeatedly over the past 2 1/2 years. And it's not us, or Butch, who are 'writing him off' ... it's the player squandering his opportunities. He's doing himself in. We're just sadly watching it happen.

A Truth: if you're not a solid leader, as well as a gifted athlete, you won't play QB for Butch Jones. He demands both out of that position in particular. If this article is even half-true, Jauan just proved that he's not ready to be a leader this coming season.

Reactions: 1 person
Sheriron was also going to pass Jennings quickly. JJ should have been at WR.

People need to stop writing off JJ at qb. He has been playing qb for less time than both other freshmen qbs, but was ranked higher. He has great potential but is the least developed. With college coaching he could pass both up. QD has been getting coached since he was child to play qb. JJ is just now developing. No qb will play much for two more seasons. No one can tell who will be more developed when Dobbs leaves.

QD will probably be the backup this year, unless Jones just comes in and is incredible. Who knows two years from now after all have had college coaching and you and JG to the mix?

So a two article paragraph featuring a lot of speculative language and we are throwing him under the bus already? Let's wait for some facts.

Not the type of thing you want written about any of your QBs. Something happened, UT is "aware" of it. There are 3x 4 star freshman QBs. This matters and will affect which one takes snaps in games.

It's sounds about as bad as Bray chunking beer bottles at parked cars and going all Al Czervik with a PWC on Fort Loudon Lake. Your QB is the face of the football team and they need make better choices.

Reactions: 1 person
People need to stop writing off JJ at qb. He has been playing qb for less time than both other freshmen qbs, but was ranked higher. He has great potential but is the least developed. With college coaching he could pass both up. QD has been getting coached since he was child to play qb. JJ is just now developing. No qb will play much for two more seasons. No one can tell who will be more developed when Dobbs leaves.

QD will probably be the backup this year, unless Jones just comes in and is incredible. Who knows two years from now after all have had college coaching and you and JG to the mix?

i just think SJ will be a better QB than JJ.

Reactions: 4 people
Because you can't fix stupid. Kid grows up, matures into responsible adulthood, or he doesn't. This kind of BS is a clear sign Jauan isn't making that transition yet.

We need leaders at QB, not another Tyler Bray.

It's not a lovefest for QD, it's frustration that Jauan isn't reaching his potential and is sacrificing great opportunity in the process.

I agree with everything you said. The discussion wasn't about that. It was how JJ was never ever going to be a qb even if he didn't get in trouble.

People need to stop writing off JJ at qb.

Whether or not people on here do or dont, it wont affect in any way his development or where he goes as a player....none. So why so adamant against someone who sees him as a different player than you do.......neither of your opinions will have any bearing on anything.

Whether or not people on here do or dont, it wont affect in any way his development or where he goes as a player....none. So why so adamant against someone who sees him as a different player than you do.......neither of your opinions will have any bearing on anything.

I'm saying don't write the kid off. He has great potential. Go preach to the ones being negative about what he is capable of. This forum is to discuss our opinions. My opinion is don't write him off at qb. I personally think JG or SJ will take over for Dobbs. It could be any of the four though. Too early to say who will or won't play qb in the future.

I'm saying don't write the kid off. He has great potential. Go preach to the ones being negative about what he is capable of. This forum is to discuss our opinions. My opinion is don't write him off at qb. I personally think JG or SJ will take over for Dobbs. It could be any of the four though. Too early to say who will or won't play qb in the future.

Not preaching............everyone is entitled to their opinion.

YEP, SEE I KNEW IT!!!!!

I TOLD EVERYONE HE WILL BE SWITCHING POSITIONS VERY SOON!!! LOL!!

NO ONE BELIEVED ME..........

:shaking2:

So a kid got in a fight, and acted out. Maybe took some items from a car. Meh, no big deal. Return said stuff. Run a bunch, show up every Saturday at 6 am until fall. Done

Reactions: 8 people
So a kid got in a fight, and acted out. Maybe took some items from a car. Meh, no big deal. Return said stuff. Run a bunch, show up every Saturday at 6 am until fall. Done

Lets see the video and then call for the police to resign and have a parade :rock:

Reactions: 3 people

He will never see the field at QB here, we got to much talent ahead of him and more on the way, he might be a number 3 he doesnt have the passing skills to get the job done at a high level.

Reactions: 2 people
He will never see the field at QB here, we got to much talent ahead of him and more on the way, he might be a number 3 he doesnt have the passing skills to get the job done at a high level.

I completely agree. He's either a WR or a Safety

VN Store

Back