Jason Witten = class

It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. As long as you don't taunt, I like the celebrations. If the whole stadium goes nuts, why can't the guy who scorrrs go a little crazy if they want?

Reactions: 2 people
Oh no... someone shows emotion and suddenly they have no class...

Get of my lawn! !

You "old school" and "act like you've been there before" guys are hilarious.

I hope every good play gets a celebration from now on, just to know that you guys will be flooding your depends with angry sprinkles...

Reactions: 2 people
Oh no... someone shows emotion and suddenly they have no class...

Get of my lawn! !

You "old school" and "act like you've been there before" guys are hilarious.

I hope every good play gets a celebration from now on, just to know that you guys will be flooding your depends with angry sprinkles...

:lol:

Wylo gonna Wylo.

Because he plays for my favorite team since childhood, I have cheered more for Witten in the NFL than any other Vol. He is a class act and has represented us very well. I wish he would get a ring but it looks like it's just not in the cards. That doesn't change the fact he is a future Hall of Famer. I am sure he is feeling rough today... I know I am. LOL!

Reactions: 1 person
Because he plays for my favorite team since childhood, I have cheered more for Witten in the NFL than any other Vol. He is a class act and has represented us very well. I wish he would get a ring but it looks like it's just not in the cards. That doesn't change the fact he is a future Hall of Famer. I am sure he is feeling rough today... I know I am. LOL!
Even though I despise the Cowboys, I was secretly hoping they would win it all this year because of Witten.

Even though I despise the Cowboys, I was secretly hoping they would win it all this year because of Witten.

I get why you hate the Cowboys (division) but I really don't get why the Cowboys are so widely hated. They haven't been a top franchise for over 20 years. In NFL years, that makes them the Indians.

I get why you hate the Cowboys (division) but I really don't get why the Cowboys are so widely hated. They haven't been a top franchise for over 20 years. In NFL years, that makes them the Indians.

They have one of the biggest fan bases in America is probably one of the biggest reasons. I simply hate them because of division and history.

Man, did you see that touchdown catch? And no crude display afterwards. That's class brothers and sisters. He's a VFL baby!

Did not realize it was his first in the post season. Not to be kicking someone when he is down, but that says much as to why Romo's time is done there.

For me, it was all of that "America's Team b.s. That they used to brag about. They're one of the two sports teams -- the other being the New York Yankees, that people seem to loathe or love with not much middle ground.

I've seen interviews where it was reported he will not help new team mates with learning the offense. Is that classy ? Is that a good team mate ?

I've seen interviews where it was reported he will not help new team mates with learning the offense. Is that classy ? Is that a good team mate ?

By that you mean the recent report from Martellus Bennett. Really reliable source. He's all there and super professional. I can see why you'd believe him.

I was a Redskins fan in grade school when my father was stationed in the DC area. Some things you just never get over!

VN Store

Back