Jason King interview with Knoxville radio...

I actually like the idea of a dislike button. You could have it take away from your likes, and when you are at negative likes then you get banned. Sounds like a win-win to me. People would think twice before posting stupid threads/post.

Reactions: 1 person
I actually like the idea of a dislike button. You could have it take away from your likes, and when you are at negative likes then you get banned. Sounds like a win-win to me. People would think twice before posting stupid threads/post.

What if that results in dumb people giving your good posts/threads the "dislike"?

Reactions: 1 person
Regardless...He is our coach and we should still support him.

Everyone is innocent until proven otherwise.

If we can back Pearl with his list of faults,violations,etc ; the DT should be no different.

We backed him because he produced. Our current coach has yet to produce because he has not even coached a game and we are dealing with this friggen dumpster fire..I am still upset they did not re-hire Pearl. He will have Auburn in the dance in 2 years and we will be floundering in the wilderness of ineptitude led by the due diligence gang that does not shoot straight :mf_surrender:

VN Store

Back