Jashons butt fumble pretty much says it all.

Vfl2407

We seriously have that phrase now forever associated with UT football.
And, as bad as the snap was....what about the reaction of our QB in not pouncing on it before UGA did.
It's as if he thought it had something nasty on it.
QD seemed like he was stuck in molasses before he tried to fall on it. He is so slow in reaction time and real time. Sad.

Plus, did you notice in every shot of QD on the sideline that he was never seen with a headset on to talk to the booth or just talking to a coach or a teammate on the bench.
No energy. No emotion. Also sad.

And, as bad as the snap was....what about the reaction of our QB in not pouncing on it before UGA did.
QD seemed like he was stuck in molasses before he tried to fall on it. He is so slow in reaction time and real time. Sad.

Plus, did you notice in every shot of QD on the sideline that he was never seen with a headset on to talk to the booth or just talking to a coach or a teammate on the bench.

I never see him talking to anyone on the sidelines, that just seems odd.

Something tells me the point of your thread was to bash Dormady, not Robertson.

Something tells me the point of your thread was to bash Dormady, not Robertson.

I think they share equal responsibility fir that fumble.
Butt, that's small potatoes in the overall scheme of things.
Our program needs a reboot.
However, the Admin and big money boosters need to come to An agreement whether or not we want to shoot high or not.

We are dead on the sidelines with no leader which is sad. Also I am sick of our coaches being in the press box and not on the sidelines helping our players adjust. And we have degressed on special teams I mean our punter punted into the arse of our blockers and Calloway had one target, I mean what the hell.

How about our All American punter running around before he punted and eventually punting the ball up the azz of his own offensive line? These coaches of ours are auditioning for Abbott and Costello roles.

I've been defending Butch--no more. I'm out!

Butt fumble
First play pick
Punting into a helmet
Not scoring one dang point
This was a debacle.

known not only for the butt fumble but are also known for the butt chug. We're #1,We 're #1:rock::rock::rock:

How about dancing with the girl you brought to the prom for the last two years. Jashon at LG, and Coleman at Center. We seemed to rush for several yards then.......we have ZERO athletes on the o line. We cant pull, get out on screens, or trap.

How about dancing with the girl you brought to the prom for the last two years. Jashon at LG, and Coleman at Center. We seemed to rush for several yards then.......we have ZERO athletes on the o line. We cant pull, get out on screens, or trap.

Losing Chance Hall hurt more than I expected.

It's not nearly as bad as the butt fumble. I've seen snaps like that before. Sometimes their hand just slips off the ball. Or it never gets up in the air. Or sometimes it goes o wr the qbs head. It's not that big of a deal. But qd should've easily handled it. Qd just has no athletism. It's worse than ainge (who was terrible). Even Worley had a tiny bit of athletism. But qd is like he's in quicksand

Jashon's own AS* somehow fumbled the football, go figure, only at Tennessee:popcorn:

Jashon's own AS* somehow fumbled the football, go figure, only at Tennessee:popcorn:

I'm pretty sure we're the only team outside of Pee Wee League who has to line our quarterbacks up in the shotgun because they haven't been taught how to take snaps under center, and then buttfumble our shotgun snaps.

Not making excuses for this awful play, but...

Jashon was tapping his right hip to signal blitz from the right side. Dormady clapped to signal snap, play started, Jashon had to snap with his one hand that was on the ball (left).

Still.... it was a terrible and embarrassing play to add onto an already embarrassing game

Not making excuses for this awful play, but...

Jashon was tapping his right hip to signal blitz from the right side. Dormady clapped to signal snap, play started, Jashon had to snap with his one hand that was on the ball (left).

Still.... it was a terrible and embarrassing play to add onto an already embarrassing game

Watch the game. Jashon always snaps with his left hand. Bad snap is all it was. He was a bit rattled. It happens. Shouldn't, but it does.

Yeah, somehow, tonight, UT turned their future NFL punter into a gimmicky, rugby style punter. The coaching was bad tonight, but the crap with Daniel is unforgivable

Mark Sanchez will always be what people think of when they hear butt fumble.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back