Janzen vs Barron

l2dab16

Lets say Janzen was at UT for 4 years. Who would you take?
Was watching Barron's highlights earlier, nothing really jumped out at me.
Janzen's pic in the Bowl game was outstanding. He was a good run stuffer.

Who's better or should I say, who would be better?

Janzen turned launching into an art.

Take that ya baby blue bastard

Cleanhit-1.png

Reactions: 16 people
The fact that Barron, and others, are being mentioned as first round talent shows the lack of depth in this draft.

That being said, had JJ stayed here all 3 years (he was never staying 4 years), he would have been a legitimate top 15 pick.

If Janzen can get his "problems" in order he could be a good value pick in the later rounds or a steal as an undrafted FA.

Mock draft has.....where would these guys have gone if they stayed at TN?
153. Philadelphia Eagles: Janzen Jackson, S, McNeese State
192. Atlanta Falcons: B.J. Coleman, Tennessee-Chattanooga

Totally legal hit.......we got hosed on that call.

Agreed. The other thing is the receiver bobbled the ball. Should've been legal hit and incompletion. Game over. Instead 20yrd play with 15 yards to boot. Plenty of time to snap the ball with 3 players on the field and kick a 30yrd fg after the 5 yrd penalty. Sucks to be us lately

No s**t! When they made that call against us I was so pissed. That play and the clock running out, the zebras screwed us twice in that game.

Without that call, they would have never even been in FG range to tie the game..........Ya know, it really has been a rough 2 years. I'm getting teary.

Janzen turned launching into an art.

I agree with that but how many times did he launch at a running back, knocked the RB back a yard or two, but didn't knock the guy down. I recall numerous times when the ball carrier bounced off and kept going.. Don't recall that being an issue with Barron. I'd take Barron

VN Store

Back