Janzen Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he just not good enough or what? Janzen had a ton of talent so I wouldn't think that was the only reason, then again, maybe he wasn't as talented as we all thought he was. I hope things work out for him and still hope he finds a spot in the nfl. Hopefully he learned to put down the blunts so he can focus on just making a team.

Well it looks like JJ can now smoke weed full time without all those pesky football teams reminding him to put it down.

Now he only needs to master the phrase, "Would you like to supersize those fries, Sir?"

Reactions: 1 person
Well it looks like JJ can now smoke weed full time without all those pesky football teams reminding him to put it down.

Now he only needs to master the phrase, "Would you like to supersize those fries, Sir?"

Supersize no longer exists after that documentary "supersize me", but none the less I hope better for the guy. He just smoked a little bit too much, he wasn't a bad guy.

Reactions: 1 person
Another pretty sad chapter in JJ's saga. There is no way that he was waived for lack of talent. More than likely he lacked the motivation to put in the effort and work to play up to his capabilities, a common trait among heavy weed users. He also may have tested positive for drug use -- he has shown in the past that he is unable to put the weed away even when he knows the consequences.

Like I said, sad story -- but he has bought all his troubles on himself. He has had plenty of "second chances".

mlsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back