Jameis Winston (FSU) merged

A fan of a Florida team calling a fan of another Florida team "crazy".

You do realize that your entire state is f'n crazy, right?

I'd venture to guess that 75% of the nations craziest crimes come out of Florida.

"Go Gata!"

Reactions: 1 person
He was, and we can agree to disagree.

Manning was worshipped in Tennessee much like Tebow was in Gainesville, and now Winston in Tallahassee.

The irony of a UF alum starting this thread isn't lost on me, but Peyton had his over the top zealots back in the mid-90s just like Tebow and Winston.

Tebow's deification went well past just Florida fans.

He was, and we can agree to disagree.

Manning was worshipped in Tennessee much like Tebow was in Gainesville, and now Winston in Tallahassee.

The irony of a UF alum starting this thread isn't lost on me, but Peyton had his over the top zealots back in the mid-90s just like Tebow and Winston.

There is quite a difference between what Tebow and Manning accomplished and what Winston has accomplished such as to earn this kind of praise.

Manning is and was a great pocket passer. Incredible command and vision, skills at the position. Tebow was a tremendous competitor who found a way to win.

Winston has played again three horrible teams and one barely decent one. Let's see how he does when he plays the likes of Clemson and Florida.

I understand your deep concern about Jameis, I would be too.

There is quite a difference between what Tebow and Manning accomplished and what Winston has accomplished such as to earn this kind of praise.

Manning is and was a great pocket passer. Incredible command and vision, skills at the position. Tebow was a tremendous competitor who found a way to win.

Winston has played again three horrible teams and one barely decent one. Let's see how he does when he plays the likes of Clemson and Florida.

I think its clear to everyone who pays attention that I hate you......but you are correct for once.

Reactions: 2 people
320 yards 4 tds at start of 4th... Yeah he good. Plus 54 yds rushing

Its Boston College. They're so bad UT would probably only lose to them by 10.

But a fla qb couldn't do it, ESP in his first few games playing. He's going to destroy you this year and the Legend will grow even stronger. EAD

But a fla qb couldn't do it, ESP in his first few games playing. He's going to destroy you this year and the Legend will grow even stronger. EAD

Will be an interesting match up. If they can get by Clemson and be undefeated in the last week vs us, I think there would be nothing sweeter than ruining their season.

Will be an interesting match up. If they can get by Clemson and be undefeated in the last week vs us, I think there would be nothing sweeter than ruining their season.

I think he loses the Clemson game but he's got the majic to pull it off. Their defense will get shredded by the tigers but won't be tested as much by the gator offense. He will have to score in the high 30's minimum to beat Clem... 20's to beat you guys

Snaps ball with one second left in the half.
2013-09-2814_10_33.gif

2013-09-2814_07_55.gif

Last edited:
5tds today against an undefeated top 25 team that led the conference in a few statistical categories.

winston.gif

Last edited:
If FSU and Clemson can fight off the potential upsets beforehand, that has the potential to be a great game

Reactions: 2 people
Relax, he good, nothing you can do but give the man some credit

BY PATRICK NOHE
MIAMI HERALD WRITER
TALLAHASSEE -- Even though Florida State took Monday off, the accolades — following a 63-0 demolition of then-No. 25 Maryland — continued to pour in.

Jameis Winston, who finished 23 of 32 for 393 yards and five touchdowns, , was named the Dave O’Brian Quarterback of the Week, the ACC Rookie of the Week, CFPA Performer of the Week and was recognized by the Manning Award on Monday.

On Sunday, the redshirt freshman was named the Walter Camp Offensive Player of the Week and was awarded Athlon Sports National Player and Freshman of the Week honors.

Meanwhile FSU — which amassed 614 yards and nine touchdowns while tying the record for the largest margin of victory over a ranked team in FBS history — was named the Tostitos’ Fiesta Bowl Team of the Week.

FSU has a bye this week and plays No. 3 Clemson on Oct. 19.

MiamiHerald.com - Miami & Ft. Lauderdale News, Weather, Miami Dolphins & More

VN Store

Back