Jamal Lewis article

Lewis would have won the Florida game by himself as a freshman, but the genius in charge had another plan. And yes, we lost. So much talent squandered.

Probably Fulmer’s biggest mistake. He could have lined Jamal up at I back and ran him all day down UFs throat. He could have easily got Peyton his stats after Florida adjusted at half.

There's a "leftist" sports media?

If you think it is only being reported by the sports media, you are living under a rock.

And, if you think ESPN isn’t leftist, you are living under a rock.

Finally, you miss the point. If the media stuck to asking questions about it (and other issues) and reporting only facts, as you suggest, then that wouldn’t reveal any leanings. However, that is not what the modern media is about. It is about expressing its opinions about issues, and the opinions are overwhelmingly on the left side of this issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Hmm...are they not supposed to cover a player kneeling for the anthem? Is that not Sports News-Worthy...or when the President of the United States calls those football players who choose to kneel "Son's of B*&^%#$", or "Maybe they shouldn't live in this country."

Seems like to me, if I'm a sports journalist my first question to Lebron or Tom Brady would be

What do you think?

What is leftist about that? Just asking. Honest question.

Your last two sentences are classic left troll bait.

Just like "asking for a friend."

If you think it is only being reported by the sports media, you are living under a rock.

And, if you think ESPN isn’t leftist, you are living under a rock.

Finally, you miss the point. If the media stuck to asking questions about it (and other issues) and reporting only facts, as you suggest, then that wouldn’t reveal any leanings. However, that is not what the modern media is about. It is about expressing its opinions about issues, and the opinions are overwhelmingly on the left side of this issue.

When they moved from sports commentary to social commentary they lost me. Especially since that commentary is overwhelmingly left. And no, 66 doesn't live inder a rock, he is left and JP just wanted to expound.

Exactly.

The need to change the channel is the disappointing bit. I just wanted a sports channel. Which ESPN was, until it got stuck in the tar pit.

We had plenty of other channels already, for all the rest.

I have to agree with you. MTV used to actually be mostly about music and music videos. It's been turned into the reality and game show network. ESPN was about sports it's morphed into the social justice warriors propaganda network. Just give us a network with sports and cut the BS, is that too much to ask???

Reactions: 1 person
How, exactly, is a football player kneeling for the anthem, in silent, peaceful protest, infringing on the freedom of others?

It's not infringing on my freedom but it is false advertising! I write a check every month to my local cable company to watch football not to watch
Someone kneel to the flag.I have no problem kneeling to the flag as a matter of fact I have keeled to it but it was draped over a coffin!

Probably Fulmer’s biggest mistake. He could have lined Jamal up at I back and ran him all day down UFs throat. He could have easily got Peyton his stats after Florida adjusted at half.

"Freshmen will get you beat." The Genius Phil Fulmer :clapping:

I have to agree with you. MTV used to actually be mostly about music and music videos. It's been turned into the reality and game show network. ESPN was about sports it's morphed into the social justice warriors propaganda network. Just give us a network with sports and cut the BS, is that too much to ask???

Just games and music videos during timeouts. Bring back the odd sports too!

I watched CTE completely devour a family member who was a former 10-year starting NFL center in his late 40s and finish the destruction in his early 50s when I attended his funeral.

They examined his brain after he died and made the diagnosis. I love football as much as anybody, and I have no idea how to find the answer.

The fact is, today's players 365 days a year. They need to to take more time off to heal their bodies.

These guys knew what they were getting into. They just didn't care when they played. I can't feel sorry for millionaires.

NFL down played the severity of CTE for many years even refused to admit it existed for a while, same goes for college and high school where they were even more lax with concussion protocol. If you think everyone knew the extent of the damage it could cause then you are living in a dream world.

VN Store

Back