Jalen Hurd: Woeful Tale of Lost Opportunity

Seems like I read something back then that said in high school he was better on defense than offense but evidently would only entertain offers to play RB in college. Can anyone confirm that?

Hindsight being 20/20 and all, maybe he should've played safety or LB...

Fulmer and Chavis would have made him play LB.

Seems like I read something back then that said in high school he was better on defense than offense but evidently would only entertain offers to play RB in college. Can anyone confirm that?

Hindsight being 20/20 and all, maybe he should've played safety or LB...
Got hurt first game playing defense his senior season and missed the rest.

Reactions: m1al and WillisWG
I was thinking more like Aaron Hernandez because that blueprint already existed, specifically the Patriots version of him. You know what Heupel could do with Hurd doing funky stuff across the formation and Kamara in the backfield? It would have been stupid good.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Kamara would have gone to NYC if Heupel was here during 2015 and/or 2016. He would have put up ridiculous total yards from scrimmage numbers.

The biggest detractor from his Heisman chances could have been that Dobbs could have pulled votes away from him (shout-out D4H!!!).

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Kamara would have gone to NYC if Heupel was here during 2015 and/or 2016. He would have put up ridiculous total yards from scrimmage numbers.

The biggest detractor from his Heisman chances could have been that Dobbs could have pulled votes away from him (shout-out D4H!!!).
With a good coach and even a mediocre offensive line, Kamara, Dobbs, and Hurd could have all been in the Heisman picture.

VN Store

Back