Jake Fromm Broken hand.

Friend at work was telling me tonight that Justin fields dad has been running his mouth about how his boy should be starter. Hopefully it brings locker room problems šŸ˜

Reactions: 508mikey
It's his non throwing hand. Article says he will miss no time and still practice.

Georgia Bulldogs quarterback Jake Fromm suffers broken hand in off-field incident

I understand that his throwing hand is not injured, but I still think that impacts how well he plays. Every time I stub my toe I am extra careful around things even with my other foot. He will be a little gun shy, and he will not be as affective throwing passes weather it's his throwing motion that's off or his timing is off. Definitly no under center snaps which may impact play calls. And if and when he gets sacked, he will be slow to get up and will most likely make some early, off target throws to avoid contact. Time will tell.

I understand that his throwing hand is not injured, but I still think that impacts how well he plays. Every time I stub my toe I am extra careful around things even with my other foot. He will be a little gun shy, and he will not be as affective throwing passes weather it's his throwing motion that's off or his timing is off. Definitly no under center snaps which may impact play calls. And if and when he gets sacked, he will be slow to get up and will most likely make some early, off target throws to avoid contact. Time will tell.
its been almost 2 months - it should be healed by now and he cant let up - the other 5 star QB is breathing down his neck

Reactions: GBOVFL88
its been almost 2 months - it should be healed by now and he cant let up - the other 5 star QB is breathing down his neck

Fair enough, but despite all his hype he is still green and I think it plays a part psychologically if he goes down hard or tweeks it.

VN Store

Back