Jahmai Mashak Press Conference

Mashak is such a good dude. Wants to be at TN, despite the mercenary mindset created by NIL. Wants to win. Might be one of my favorite basketball players to ever wear the orange and white.

Agree 100! Do most of you here know he had some health issues as a child that he has overcome?

Last edited:
LOVE this kid. He is going to surprise a bunch of people with his offensive production. I think if he can really improve his 3 point shot, he will get lots of looks with Carr’s ability to get to the rim
No reason not to believe he will continue to improve as a shooter. He made great strides from his freshman season. He made some big and timely threes for us this year. His FT % went up too. Freaking gamer

He is my favorite player as a person who has ever played for TN. I can't say he is my favorite on the court with the likes of Grunfield, King, White, Houston, Lofton, and Knecht! But, he is definitely loved and respected by me as a favorite person representing UT and great player!

This kid is a flat out stud. His loyalty, leadership, and determination to stick it out and not chase the latest shiny object will serve him well in life, wherever it might take him. He was clearly raised by wise and solid parents who instilled in him common sense and a serious work ethic. Jahmai is exactly the kind of role model we need to set an example for the next wave of Vols, just as ZZ, SV, and JJJ have been.

If this kid can develop any kind of consistency with his midrange and 3-pt. game to go with his slashing ability, he's going to have a long career at the next level.

VN Store

Back