Jaguars at Patriots AFC Championship Game CBS 3:05 PM

26962355_1797580690288611_2381692618006314570_o.jpg

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove:

Even a FG before halftime makes it a 10 point swing. The Jags messed up and the Patriots made them pay.

Sorry but between the two, the "40-yard penalty on the first play of a drive where Jacksonville was trying to hold onto its 20-17 lead with 6 minutes left in the game and New England had started at its own 19" seems like it was probably a bigger deterrent here than "a drive before halftime where a FG could have been gotten but ultimately only would have meant they lost 24-23 rather than 24-20."

It flipped the field: the rest of both the Jags drives (starting inside their own 10) and the Pats drives (starting at the JAC 30) starting on the Jags side of the field until New England actually scored to take the lead.

The PI called on the Jags and non PI called on the patriots right before where awful . And whoever was annoying tonight’s game better not be announcing the super bowl . Only so much Tom Brady ass kissing I can take

Sorry but between the two, the "40-yard penalty on the first play of a drive where Jacksonville was trying to hold onto its 20-17 lead with 6 minutes left in the game and New England had started at its own 19" seems like it was probably a bigger deterrent here than "a drive before halftime where a FG could have been gotten but ultimately only would have meant they lost 24-23 rather than 24-20."

It flipped the field: the rest of both the Jags drives (starting inside their own 10) and the Pats drives (starting at the JAC 30) starting on the Jags side of the field until New England actually scored to take the lead.

If the Jags don't screw up before halftime they're not trying to hang onto a 3 point lead with 6 minutes to go.

The Pats wouldn't have likely scored at the end of the 1st half.

Besides, 6 minutes is a ton of time.

HATE to bring it up but pats had 10 penalty yards Jags had a 100 lol of course there was no agenga to make sure Brady made it in the Super Bowl and not 2 scrub quarterbacks nobody cares about

They made the plays to win the game tho they deserved the W

Jags are loaded so don’t think they are going anywhere a bunch of good young WRs that got big time exp like Cole, Westbrook, Lee

Plus The Allen’s Hurns and Robinson

Robinson was lost to injury this year but was rated 31st in top 100 players after 15 season when he led the league in rec TDs

Fournette/Yeldon at RB

Freaks at every level of the defense almost all of them returning I believe

Yep LOADED!!

HATE to bring it up but pats had 10 penalty yards Jags had a 100 lol of course there was no agenga to make sure Brady made it in the Super Bowl and not 2 scrub quarterbacks nobody cares about

They made the plays to win the game tho they deserved the W

Jags are loaded so don’t think they are going anywhere a bunch of good young WRs that got big time exp like Cole, Westbrook, Lee

Plus The Allen’s Hurns and Robinson

Robinson was lost to injury this year but was rated 31st in top 100 players after 15 season when he led the league in rec TDs

Fournette/Yeldon at RB

Freaks at every level of the defense almost all of them returning I believe

Yep LOADED!!

Can you imagine a Bortles/Foles SB?

Has there ever been an easier playoff schedule than Titans, Jags, and Eagles with a backup QB? This year was so weak.

Please Jags, don't get a QB, because I don't want to see the Jags dominate the AFC South for the next few years.

Reactions: 1 person
Please Jags, don't get a QB, because I don't want to see the Jags dominate the AFC South for the next few years.

Imagine Brees bucking on the saints and finishing his career in Jax

I’d give him 2 years 40 million

More realistic and much cheaper

Alex Smith
Eli Manning

Or take Mason Rudolph or maybe even move up and snag mayfield around 15th pick

Last edited:

VN Store

Back