Jacquez Bruce Huge tackle

I'm not sure the other kid knows how to wear a helmet. Shouldn't have flown off like that because the hit wasn't all that hard.

Mr. Goodell fined him $15,000 for to hard of a hit and also said he is ineligible to be drafted.

The police sent this video to the NFL executives in April. But Mr. Goodell has claimed that he or anyone else to his knowledge has seen the video.

Too soon?

alot of salty comments on the video.....

The salty stuff is the taste of blood homeboy was coughing up from his lungs after that hit.....or from the T-baggin' homeboy when he tried to stand up :eek:lol:

Last edited:
After reading the comments on that video it seems men have turned into a bunch of kitties! Sad

What impressed me the most was the play recognition. He sniffed that play out and came up to make that hit.

Great hit, but I can do without the celebrating that will possibly get you penalized at the college level. Understand he's in high school and rightfully fired up after a huge hit, but I prefer the way Cam acted after laying that guy out for OU. Act like you've been there before and get ready for the next play. Glad this kids gonna be a Vol. Like seeing the local kids represent.

He got flagged for PI when we played them a few weeks ago. He stood in front of our bench shaking his head no and waiving his arms back and forth. He also made some comment about our team not being ready for their SEC defense.

That's nice and all, but it would have been better if he wrapped up and went to the ground with him.

Yeah yeah blah blah negavol.

He didn't wrap up and targeted the head. Either a penalty or missed tackle 10/10 times in college.

Reactions: 1 person
Great hit, but I can do without the celebrating that will possibly get you penalized at the college level. Understand he's in high school and rightfully fired up after a huge hit, but I prefer the way Cam acted after laying that guy out for OU. Act like you've been there before and get ready for the next play. Glad this kids gonna be a Vol. Like seeing the local kids represent.

Cam was also pissed at that point in the game as well, hence the look on his face after he stood up from that tackle.

We'll I hate to be a NEGAVOL but throwing your weight at someone violently isn't good tackling form. I'd be impressed if he did that AND wrapped the guy up.
In high school that's a good hit in SEC Gurley just bounces off and takes that all the way.

What was he thinking?

6cgjuk.gif

VN Store

Back