Jacob Eason Transferring

probably my best friend on the planet is a UGA fan. i honestly felt bad for him, but like he said, it definitely sucked, but UGA had a fantastic year, won the SEC, and really, isn't going anywhere in the near future.

i'd hate losing that game, but it really shouldn't take UGA fans long to gain some perspective....it was a great game.

It shouldn't take anyone long after losing any game honestly but that's my opinion I suppose. I looked at it this way. Yeah, losing that game, in that fashion sucked, but the sun came up the next day (sorta) and my family all woke up healthy so I kept the important things as the important things and moved on. No matter how much I cheered, I wasn't getting a ring if they won so my life is never dictated by the outcome of a game.

And for the record, you guys are pretty alright around here.

Reactions: 2 people
Teams are getting the Pete Carroll USC dilemma now -- to many 5 stars and all cant play -- will cause problems for recruiting soon

UGA and Smart used him to make progress the first year and then Smart ditched him for 'his QB' the first chance he got.

This is why players look at options when a new coach takes over.

I hope he has great success at Washington and makes Smart look stupid for letting him go.

Reactions: 1 person
I’m glad Eason is coming to UW but there’s a decent chance he rides the pine here too.

Looks like Washington just signed 2 highly rated QBs in the 18 class

Might have a tough time beating those guys out

If not us, I hope Washington wins a title with him, so uga fans will cry for years 😁

Maybe next years national championship will be Miami vs Washington lmao. Doubtful. But would be epic.

In light of the tragic event regarding the WSU QB, I would expect Eason to transfer there. I wouldn’t expect an announcement in the near future though out of respect to the QB, his family, friends, and teammates. Very difficult situation.

In light of the tragic event regarding the WSU QB, I would expect Eason to transfer there. I wouldn’t expect an announcement in the near future though out of respect to the QB, his family, friends, and teammates. Very difficult situation.

No way he is choosing Washington State over Washington, especially when the Washington QB situation is set up perfectly for him with Browning's last year matching up with the year Eason will sit out

No way he is choosing Washington State over Washington, especially when the Washington QB situation is set up perfectly for him with Browning's last year matching up with the year Eason will sit out

And will competing with 2 notable 4 star QB recruits, who can burn a redshirt if needed. However, the position is thin for a P5 team. 2 on staff, 2 recruits, and Eason.

VN Store

Back