Jack Bauer May Be Back

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but how did Gangnam know that Audrey was meeting with that Chinese lady in the park?

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but how did Gangnam know that Audrey was meeting with that Chinese lady in the park?

Do we know it was PSY? I dont think we do. So many twists it is crazy. I think there is another player but who knows. I also thought Adrian was Margots husband who was supposedly killed by Heller and he was the big player but wrong again!

Do we know it was PSY? I dont think we do. So many twists it is crazy. I think there is another player but who knows. I also thought Adrian was Margots husband who was supposedly killed by Heller and he was the big player but wrong again!

Didn't he call her on the phone and tell her he had a gun aimed at her?

I think the better question is how did the same chinese guy that kidnapped Chloey and then drove towards the docks to catch a boat wind up in a park to kill the chinese girl?

If they wrap this up nicely, then it will be the best season since the 4th.

They really needed to bring Chiang into the show a few weeks earlier. They will have to rush things to wind things up and wrap them up nicely. Will Jack end up back on a freighter to China with Chiang again?

Last Monday's episode will be re-broadcast tonight on FOX at 9Eastern/8Central

I forgot about this show until I saw episode one on the air. I started a series recording, but I don't have episode one. Does anyone know where I can find that online?

Sad season ending. Probably the saddest ending in all of the years of the show.

Jack was about to take his own life onboard the freighter. That was a shock.

Helluva season. I am looking forward to next season.

Sad season ending. Probably the saddest ending in all of the years of the show.

Jack was about to take his own life onboard the freighter. That was a shock.

Helluva season. I am looking forward to next season.

I don't think he was about to take his own life I think he was genuinely pissed. They left it open for the possibility of another season if the network wants to pick it up. If they wanted to end the series he could have gotten into the chopper with a grenade and just taken out everybody.

They also finished the script to a 24 movie just last year but it's hard to find updates on it.

I don't think he was about to take his own life I think he was genuinely pissed. They left it open for the possibility of another season if the network wants to pick it up. If they wanted to end the series he could have gotten into the chopper with a grenade and just taken out everybody.

They also finished the script to a 24 movie just last year but it's hard to find updates on it.

I read an article about the episode and indeed, Jack was going to take his life because it hit him that everyone he loved in his life was now gone.

The writers are up for writing into another season. Does Kiefer Sutherland want to do it?

I read an article about the episode and indeed, Jack was going to take his life because it hit him that everyone he loved in his life was now gone.

The writers are up for writing into another season. Does Kiefer Sutherland want to do it?

Found this interview on Google and here is what he said. This was back in March or May I think.

If these 12 episodes do really well, would you consider doing a second 12-episode season?

SUTHERLAND: I would never say no, but it is not something that I’m thinking about, and it’s not something that Howard [Gordon] or anybody else is thinking about. Once we realized we were going to do this and the writers started the process of writing the scripts, and Jon Cassar and myself were doing our pre-production, we became so focused on trying to make these the best 12 episodes of 24, period. And we have four episodes left to do. I feel very, very strong about the first eight episodes that we have completed. Now, we just need to really bring it home, and then we’ll see where we’re at. I would never want to say, “No, I absolutely will not do that,” because I don’t know. The decision that I made this time was really because of Howard’s conviction that he had a great story to tell. So, there are so many other factors involved, is my point.

Read more at 24: LIVE ANOTHER DAY Interview and 24 Movie News Kiefer Sutherland

VN Store

Back