It's time for a change

I really like coach YO at ole miss do you know what she could do with these resources....she already an excellent recruiter at both the portal and highschool ranks....also sam purcell at mississppi state would be a good candidate

Last edited:
I refuse to click on that if there's even a chance it says what I think it does. Holy smokes, people kill me.

Honestly, this is a kneejerk article that ignores some obvious dilemmas.

It is just not that easy to go and hire a Kym Mulkey. First, there are not that many KM types out there and LSU had an inside track because Kym is a Louisiana gal.

The LVs inside track mainly lead to former players or associates of Pat Summitt.

It probably takes someone with those ties to really get excited about "bringing the program back".

If the LVs manage to make the tourney and sneak into the S16 again, thereby pouring some water on Kellie's hot seat, I think the next course of action would be a major shake-up to her staff.

Kellie stays and brings in fresh blood and new ideas.

I am not saying that to disparage any of the assistants but that is standard formula for an under pressure coach to extend their time on the job.

Hope that a staff shake-up brings a spark or else you are done to.
The problem with that is she did that two years ago. She and Jon are the only originals so 🤷‍♂️

Hey sorry new here. I know I don’t post often and only watch 1 game a year, but I’m very disheartened after that performance.

Another game another loss… sigh
I’ve always been a fan of her coming back and she’s brought us success but it’s time to move on.

Third in the SEC behind a talentless TN and Ole Miss is just unacceptable. She’ll never be Dawn Staley. Maybe we can cut her a check for 5 million.

I remember when LSU was a proud program but Mulkey just isn’t the woman for the job. Sure she’s had recent success but it’s a business and we have to stay on top no matter what. She is ruining LSUs legacy.

No chance at the Title this year :(
She can’t recruit. No bench. Missouri Valley level starters. Attitude problems. Bad media. Bad grades. Just terrible 😣

I know it’s hard to hear but we must put our foot down and demand change on this forum.

Last edited:
One question, does Danny White make this decision on his own? There should be a search committee charged with making a decision like that, especially if he is willing to turn over big bucks. The committee usually has a couple of coaches of other sports, plus somebody from the University Board of Directors. Too much is at stake for this decision to be a one-man job.
At the present the University or the AD has no influence or control over the LVBHC.

Their only involvement is to endorse/promote involvement by fans. They could, however, do like Alabama and endorse a different NIL, but that's all.

Does anyone other than Terri and the LVBHC do donor development?
No, not to NIL.

No, not to NIL.

At the present the University or the AD has no influence or control over the LVBHC.

Their only involvement is to endorse/promote involvement by fans. They could, however, do like Alabama and endorse a different NIL, but that's all.
Good God. No wonder we're struggling. Love Terri and all her hard work but that is not professional donor development.

Hey sorry new here. I know I don’t post often and only watch 1 game a year, but I’m very disheartened after that performance.

I’ve always been a fan of her coming back and she’s brought us success but it’s time to move on.

Third in the SEC behind a talentless TN and Ole Miss is just unacceptable. She’ll never be Dawn Staley. Maybe we can cut her a check for 5 million.

I remember when LSU was a proud program but Mulkey just isn’t the woman for the job. Sure she’s had recent success but it’s a buisness and we have to stay in too no matter what. She is ruining LSUs legacy.

She can’t recruit. No bench. Missouri Valley level starters. Attitude problems. Bad media. Bad grades. Just terrible 😣

I know it’s hard to hear but we must put our foot down and demand change on this forum.
I am amazed that you know so much about the program by only watching one game a year. so if you only watch one game why does it matter. BTW there is already a long thread where this is thoroughly discussed. I think you would be happier if you did not watch any games at all.

BTW, Kim Mulkey just lost to a Mississippi State team we beat on their home court for their 3rd conference loss. They lost to Auburn after we beat them as well.

How good a coach is she if she can't win consistently with the best team money can buy? Most of you all need to count your blessings and quit this replace the coach BS.
There's still a lot of basketball to play.

BTW, Kim Mulkey just lost to a Mississippi State team we beat on their home court for their 3rd conference loss. They lost to Auburn after we beat them as well.

How good a coach is she if she can't win consistently with the best team money can buy? Most of you all need to count your blessings and quit this replace the coach BS.
It’s almost like we’ve played a top 10 schedule with two broken legs this year

(Get better destinee 🙏)

I remember when LSU was a proud program but Mulkey just isn’t the woman for the job. Sure she’s had recent success but it’s a buisness and we have to stay in too no matter what. She is ruining LSUs legacy.

Where do they come from ?
This poster has been a member here for 2 years, and should know better, yet they feel compelled to start still another thread on the coaching situation.
And what does "Third in the SEC behind a talentless TN and Ole Miss is just unacceptable." mean ?
LSU is in fourth place in the SEC.

Last edited:

I've never thought Kim, nor Dawn for that matter, were great in game x and o coaches. Great recruiters and managers of talent.

One thing I will credit Kim for, LSU has really cut down on the dancing and prancing and taunting this year. After all the bullcrap of last spring and the "good for game" garbage, it turned out they knew all along it wasn't a good idea. Their celebration is much more among themselves, not aimed derisively at the other team. AR is still quite theatrical, but it's much less meanspirited this year.

To her great credit, Dawn never put up with it at all. She punished Kitts publically for blowing kisses earlier this year.

I've never thought Kim, nor Dawn for that matter, were great in game x and o coaches. Great recruiters and managers of talent.

One thing I will credit Kim for, LSU has really cut down on the dancing and prancing and taunting this year. After all the bullcrap of last spring and the "good for game" garbage, it turned out they knew all along it wasn't a good idea. Their celebration is much more among themselves, not aimed derisively at the other team. AR is still quite theatrical, but it's much less meanspirited this year.

To her great credit, Dawn never put up with it at all. She punished Kitts publically for blowing kisses earlier this year.
She literally let Boston SUFFER last year being tripled teamed and was like “there’s nothing I can do :(

VN Store

Back