It's morning in America

we did, she lost its ok now

Oh no, I'm not talking about Hillary. A lot of you are on the slow bus in realizing how harmful this idiot is going to be. It'll take no less than a year for you to figure it out the long way around and it'll hit you like a brick wall. Only then will you understand what I'm saying.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope America stands up to this lunatic within the year and says "you're fired!"

Simply don't understand why any American would hope that our president fails. No matter what you personally think about a president, his success or failure will greatly affect us all.

Reactions: 5 people
Oh no, I'm not talking about Hillary. A lot of you are on the slow bus in realizing how harmful this idiot is going to be. It'll take no less than a year for you to figure it out the long way around and it'll hit you like a brick wall. Only then will you understand what I'm saying.

nothing Trump can do will be worse than barry. He has set out a great agenda if he does half of it he will go down as one of the best and I was not an original Trump supporter

Reactions: 4 people
I hope so, because I think you are f****** nuts today.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm just here to see the sad pandas. Most of them are truly insane

So here's the VN betting...

Over/under on how many times VolProf includes Trump and Russia and/or Putin in posts today?

Estimated time before LG is so sloppy drunk he can't post anymore? (We'll use Eastern Standard Time)

How many memes will 69 post today? (exact)

How many minutes will Carlos spend on the phone with his psychiatrist today?

How many threads started by JoeVol and FP combined?

Reactions: 2 people
The lefts nightmare begins in 3 hours!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 5 people

I'm not a Trump supporter, nor did I support Hillary or the Libertarian candidate (quite the conundrum for you)

Now that's out of the way.

If we survived Obama, we're gonna be alright moving forward.

A word of warning, it's quite foolish to place all your faith in a politician. Keep your faith where it belongs, in yourself.

So here's the VN betting...

Over/under on how many times VolProf includes Trump and Russia and/or Putin in posts today?

I'd set this at 14.5

Estimated time before LG is so sloppy drunk he can't post anymore? (We'll use Eastern Standard Time)

11:46 am he will be passed out naked in his office

How many memes will 69 post today? (exact)

Give me.. 7 memes. 5 come tonight.

How many minutes will Carlos spend on the phone with his psychiatrist today?

180 minutes. 135 of those minutes will be on speaker phone just to make sure he's ok.

How many threads started by JoeVol and FP combined?

6 threads without protest shenanigans and 13 with shenanigans.

Reactions: 3 people
Simply don't understand why any American would hope that our president fails. No matter what you personally think about a president, his success or failure will greatly affect us all.

It's like this:

If the pres. wants to reduce environmental regulations or gut the EPA - I hope he fails

If the pres. wants to appoint a Supreme Court justice that will roll back the clock - I hope he fails

If the pres. wants to cut taxes on the rich - I hope he fails

If the pres. wants to eliminate the DoE - I hope he fails

If the pres. wants the health care industry to self regulate - I hope he fails

If the president wants to do things that I feel would harm the future well being of the country and the world - then I hope he fails.

When the president wants to do things like blow up the pharmaceutical industry, increase and improve VA health care, and balance the playing field for women in the work force, I'm all on board and hoping for success.

Reactions: 1 person
It's like this:

If the pres. wants to reduce environmental regulations or gut the EPA - I hope he fails

If the pres. wants to appoint a Supreme Court justice that will roll back the clock - I hope he fails

If the pres. wants to cut taxes on the rich - I hope he fails

If the pres. wants to eliminate the DoE - I hope he fails

If the pres. wants the health care industry to self regulate - I hope he fails

If the president wants to do things that I feel would harm the future well being of the country and the world - then I hope he fails.

When the president wants to do things like blow up the pharmaceutical industry, increase and improve VA health care, and balance the playing field for women in the work force, I'm all on board and hoping for success.

Many EPA regulations need to be tossed.

We need a SC that follows the constitution. Your girl Hillary said she didn't want that. Hopefully Ttump picks a justice that does.

Everyone should have their taxes reduced. No one should pay income tax. Though if I'm paying income tax the worthless ****s need to pay taxes too. That's the biggest issue.

Healthcare was better off before the train wreck of Obamacare. Huge disaster.

You hardly qualify as someone who cares about the country. Obama never did. Hopefully Trump will. It sounds like if Trump does the opposite of what you want the country will be significantly better off.

I gotta feeling a couple of posters may need a safe space somewhere before this day is over 😬

I doubt it.

VN Store

Back