Its All About The Trenches

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Dooley said he was pleased with Tuesday's practice. And while everyone continues to talk about the explosive passing game and the trio of sensational sophomores in Tyler Bray, Da'Rick Rogers, and Justin Hunter. Dooley's focus was on the line of scrimmage.

"We have to figure out how to block them," Dooley said. "I don't know if our five (offensive linemen) can block their four (defensive linemen). If our five can't block their four, then there's really nothing else that you can do. We are going to get whipped."

Volquest

Well it's the truth. Bray won't have time to find Hunter and Rodgers if he's running for his life most of the day. Oline has to man up and protect him.

If UF gets significant pressure without bringing extra bodies it will be 7 in a row.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thats where it starts...

I believe we will get it done on the O-Line. My main concern is our Defense.

That is Coach Dooley getting in muschamp and his dc's heads. Basically saying that if gators have to send blitzes and extra d players to get Bray then UT will eat the gator d alive. Hope muschamp is smart enough to get that. It is a challenge to his defense manhood-haha. I really like Coach Dooley!

Just because its "Coach speak" doesn't mean it isn't true. CDD comments here are Coach speak... and true.

FL is definitely going to have to get to TB without sending blitzes every other play. If they do blitz often, expect a massive passing attack.

Oddly enough, the closer it's getting to game time, the better I'm feeling about this game.

Florida D has 2 sacks this year against FA and UAB.
Not worried about our pass protection.

VN Store

Back