It doesn't excuse Pearl.He was ratted out.

Most seem to disagree with you.

Not to mention you have no proof Matta even did anything that you keep stating as fact.

There is no proof, because none exists. MHF has it out for Thad Matta because he found out Matta had a higher score on the LSAT.

Respond to my statement about Chris Mills father being paid or about Kentucky being the most penalized basketball program in NCAA history. Don't come on here with your mindless drivel and insults. You're hypocrisy at it's best. If you don't believe that two vacated final fours doesn't at least raise some suspicion that the Snake Oil Salesman(Calapari) isn't dirty,then you're mighty naive for a supposedly grown man.:moon2:

You're still missing the point. I don't need to respond to your statement about Mills or Cal's final fours, because they are the truth. I have admitted hundreds of times on this very forum that our past is sketchy and Cal is shady, even if his record is clean. The fact is, they have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the Pearl situation.

I can comment on any damn thread I want to, regardless of my school affiliation. All your peanut sized brain can comprehend is that I am a UK fan, and therefore you must throw mud and bring up past events that do not have jack squat to do with the current Pearl situation. Its what people do when they really don't have common sense to debate or talk logically, so instead they reach for 5th grade antics. Its not your job to justify whether or not someone can comment on the topic, so STFU.

You're still missing the point. I don't need to respond to your statement about Mills or Cal's final fours, because they are the truth. I have admitted hundreds of times on this very forum that our past is sketchy and Cal is shady, even if his record is clean. The fact is, they have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the Pearl situation.

I can comment on any damn thread I want to, regardless of my school affiliation. All your peanut sized brain can comprehend is that I am a UK fan, and therefore you must throw mud and bring up past events that do not have jack squat to do with the current Pearl situation. Its what people do when they really don't have common sense to debate or talk logically, so instead they reach for 5th grade antics. Its not your job to justify whether or not someone can comment on the topic, so STFU.
I'm simply stating that since Kentucky has been dirty in the past that it's hypocrisy on your part to comment about another programs problems. Sheesh!! You're a sensitive little fellow.:finger3:

UT should buy a bunch of Ohio State season tickets and bus a bunch of loud UT fans to heckle Thad Matta over this.

Wrong. VSF is wrong.

A coach turning in another who was offering cash to someone he had worked his butt off to sign 20 years ago when he was an assistant is not an excuse for losing in the NCAA tournament and being a bleeding orifice who turns in someone for having a recruit you took from them over to a BBQ with a ton of other people when they were a junior.

I'm so glad you are able to share all these "facts" with us.

[/B]
That's no reason to be angry at Matta. Everyone had a higher score that MHF.

I have never posted my lsat here. There are at least a hundred people every year who score higher than me on the lsat.

How did the mcrae will be suspended for the season work out?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I have never posted my lsat here. There are at least a hundred people every year who score higher than me on the lsat.

Did you really just go out of your way to bracket a percentile? Come on mane.

Did you really just go out of your way to bracket a percentile? Come on mane.

Man I had to borrow a pencil to take that test. I did tutor prep for extra $ in law school but I do not know or care how many people take it every year. It is just irritating to have people bring it up like I said it. Even being accused falsely of personal injury law is annoying but its especially bad from the drunk driver and rapist defense bar.

Man I had to borrow a pencil to take that test. I did tutor prep for extra $ in law school but I do not know or care how many people take it every year. It is just irritating to have people bring it up like I said it. Even being accused falsely of personal injury law is annoying but its especially bad from the drunk driver and rapist defense bar.
But you don't have to say it and you know it. I'm busting chops, but the whole thing started over a similar comment I'm sure.

I have no doubt about the lsat scores. How does it work out to continue to make up things that people post that were never posted? I'm beginning to see why you are such a Pearl supporter. Two of a kind, apparently.

I have no doubt about the lsat scores. How does it work out to continue to make up things that people post that were never posted? I'm beginning to see why you are such a Pearl supporter. Two of a kind, apparently.

Other people laughed at you and provided a quote from deep springs indicating exactly what I said.

Other people laughed at you and provided a quote from deep springs indicating exactly what I said.

Really, I hurt that folks laughed. How does it feel for you since there is nothing but laughter regarding most of your posts. I will stand corrected on this one. I assumed it was just another of your taking a post and changing it to fit whatever stupid point you are trying to make.

Folks would gladly leave you alone if you would just stop making stupid posts. By the way, don't pretend that there is a female somewhere that would actually be interested in you. Fantasy is one thing, but this would go way beyond that.

I jumped on this thread expecting to read more about "Barbecuegate," as some have called it, but found nothing. I heard that some recruits and their families showed up at Pearl's house for a cookout, uninvited, and he told them it was wrong, but that he wouldn't say anything if they wouldn't. I heard that two of these recruits later signed with Ohio State and Kansas and told their respective coaches about the alleged violation. And then, of course, Bruce lied to protect his ass. Did coaches for Ohio State and Kansas rat out Bruce? If this is the case, somebody owes BP an apology.

VN Store

Back