Israel vs Palestinians

Reactions: Orangeslice13
For all those stubborn folks always throwing around that tired „30,000“ civilian casualties number; read it and weep. The UN has quietly adjusted that number (by HALF) 😂

(That's not what they did at all and your source is probably Israel propaganda if it says that)
I've seen it reported in multiple news outlets that they reduced the number of women and children killed by half. Not the total number.

My mind wondered if that meant the total number remained the same and were men or if they are just revising the total in number killed to reflect fewer women and children.

Last edited:
I've seen it reported in multiple news outlets that they reduced the number of women and children liked by half. Not the total number.

My mind wondered if that meant the total number remained the same and were men or if they are just revising the total in number killed to reflect fewer women and children.
Can you share some?

Can you share some?
I'm not sure how but Google un reduces number of women and children killed by half. I remember USA today was the first result.

Edit to add: I Googled it because I got a notification that cited Fox News and went to verify at CNN but saw nothing so I dug a little deeper. Appears to be legit with a number of sources.

Last edited:
Reactions: 85SugarVol

VN Store

Back