Israel vs Palestinians

I love people protesting. Vive le difference. The problem I have is that these folks have gone WAY beyond what any other demographic would get away with. I watched anti- war protesters arrested and permanently banned from GA Techs campus during the lead up to Iraq 2 in 2003. Hell the Ohio National Guard shot and killed 4 people for this level of protest, maybe a little less. The administration is scared **** less of these people and it shows.
Where were you in the Summer of 2020? These protests are not on the same level and you have these colleges calling the police. The police stood down during the BLM and ANTIFA riots.

So to be clear, we can burn down cities when it comes to woke issues, but we can't have "mostly peaceful" protests when it comes to Israel.

Reactions: EasternVol
I love people protesting. Vive le difference. The problem I have is that these folks have gone WAY beyond what any other demographic would get away with. I watched anti- war protesters arrested and permanently banned from GA Techs campus during the lead up to Iraq 2 in 2003. Hell the Ohio National Guard shot and killed 4 people for this level of protest, maybe a little less. The administration is scared **** less of these people and it shows.

Just like the previous administration.

Reactions: volfanhill
LOL. An authoritarian state with the blood of 33k dead innocents on their hands is just casually calling American college students "terrorists" for protesting them.

33k “innocents” is just so effin lazy 😂😂

Not a single terrorist took out?
Nope! Not a single one, Hamas said every one was an “innocent” lol

the perp
Crackhead Barney. Yea that fits lol.

1713922111204.png

Running around calling people “Zionist Bitches”. She’d be perfect in this thread 😂

LOL. An authoritarian state with the blood of 33k dead innocents on their hands is just casually calling American college students "terrorists" for protesting them.

lol at the idiot who still proclaims every single person killed in Palestine was an innocent victim

Where were you in the Summer of 2020? These protests are not on the same level and you have these colleges calling the police. The police stood down during the BLM and ANTIFA riots.

So to be clear, we can burn down cities when it comes to woke issues, but we can't have "mostly peaceful" protests when it comes to Israel.

Your point is taken. I was specifically talking about college campuses But that wasn’t completely clarified.

VN Store

Back