Israel vs Palestinians

What excuse do you have?
Was this a smart question in your head? I’m not the one trying to make the argument that anything goes in terms of murdering civilians if you “technically aren’t a nation” or whatever your bad argument is

A lot of that's valid but it in no way makes it a circular argument.
Seems pretty circular to me:

Group A settles the land->Group B settles the land->Group C settles the land-Group D settles the Land. Group tries to retake the land claiming it from Group D->Group B then comes back to retake the land from Group A. so on and so forth.

do that for a couple thousand years, and across way more groups than 4, and you have multiple valid claims on the same plot of land. Trying to go back afterwards and claim that the land belongs to a later group and not an earlier one seems circular.

Reactions: jp1
Seems pretty circular to me:

Group A settles the land->Group B settles the land->Group C settles the land-Group D settles the Land. Group tries to retake the land claiming it from Group D->Group B then comes back to retake the land from Group A. so on and so forth.

do that for a couple thousand years, and across way more groups than 4, and you have multiple valid claims on the same plot of land. Trying to go back afterwards and claim that the land belongs to a later group and not an earlier one seems circular.

It's still a place and whether it was a nation or a state doesn't matter. Why does that matter to what's right and wrong? You're worse than a lawyer.

Also, 70% of the nations on earth recognize Palestine as a state, so now what?

Has anybody argued Israel doesn't have the nod to eradicate Hamas? The problem is and has always been the innocents
What's the percentage of "innocents" that support Hamas?

ok. not sure what you call it when the same argument can be continuously made with no real start or end point possible, but thats what this is.

hear me out, a "study abroad program" at Columbia where we dump these students off in Gaza

They love their rhyming, love to rhyme lol…

"Over 30 thousand dead. Columbia you’re painted red," some protesters were heard chanting.

Reactions: McDad
Reactions: LouderVol
You are the one arguing from a legal standpoint. Maybe you don't realize it, but arguing technicalities like Israel has a right because Palestine is not a state....that is a legal argument. I asked you for a right/wrong answer and you repeated the legal argument. You are the one who brought up war crimes. You are confused person.
So is the word crimes now falling victim to millineal definitions? When you say war crimes that involves law.

VN Store

Back