Israel vs Palestinians

God Himself says there will be no peace in that region until the Prince of Peace arrives to decide the Battle of Armageddon.
Good WILL overcome evil; but evil has to be decisively beaten. Fascinating that a 2000 year old book predicted exactly where the conflict would end
Let me ask you this….. it is written that Gog Magog will attack mount Zion while Israel sleeps in peace, Israel being caught off guard they would be destroyed if G-d himself doesn’t intervene…..

A) if Israel isn’t in current control of mount Zion, how will this happen.
B) what needs to change for this to become possible?

It is written that Gog Magogs weapons will be burned for 7 years as fuel for Israel

C) what happens at the end of that 7 years?
D) what is the name of those 2 witnesses?

Everyone else take a nap.
You’re not going to understand any of this.

Reactions: Orangeburst
A and B, the Temple Mount will be returned to Israel soon. I expect a natural disaster like a huge earthquake will level the current structures there. A new Temple will be built and the entire world will of course go bat „stuff“ crazy.
C at the end of the Seven Years, Christ returns in Glory to set up a 1000 year millennial reign.
D the two witnesses are the two men who never died before; Enoch and Elijah.
Of course, end times prophecy is a great mystery and I am sure I am just as wrong about it as everyone else who tries. God gave us a general trailer, not the actual detailed movie.

A and B, the Temple Mount will be returned to Israel soon. I expect a natural disaster like a huge earthquake will level the current structures there. A new Temple will be built and the entire world will of course go bat „stuff“ crazy.
C at the end of the Seven Years, Christ returns in Glory to set up a 1000 year millennial reign.
D the two witnesses are the two men who never died before; Enoch and Elijah.
Of course, end times prophecy is a great mystery and I am sure I am just as wrong about it as everyone else who tries. God gave us a general trailer, not the actual detailed movie.
Gotcha….
C) wrong 7 years. That seven marks the arrival of the witnesses which kicks the 7 you’re referring too.

Back to A-B. Are you saying that Obadiah is in play here?

“For the day of the Lord is near for all the nations.
Just as you have done, it will be done to you.
Your dealings will return on your own head.
16 For just as you drank on My holy mountain,
All the nations will drink continually.
They will drink [j]to the last drop,
And become as if they had never existed.
17 But on Mount Zion there will be those who escape,
And it will be holy.
And the house of Jacob will [k]possess their [l]property.
18 Then the house of Jacob will be a fire,
And the house of Joseph a flame;
But the house of Esau will be like stubble.
And they will set [m]them on fire and consume [n]them,
So that there will be no survivor of the house of Esau,”
For the Lord has spoken.

Last edited:
I hate Israel is such a convenient position.

I don’t hate Jews…

I just hate the Jewish State
Headed by Jewish politicians
For Jewish people
That by and large practice Judaism

But I totally don’t hate Jews…

Weird too when the same people show up in other threads to preach about the evils of usury. Totally unrelated, I’m certain

this just seems like another case of hypercharged emotions where people don't want to have a civil discussion and are taking any excuse possible to be offended to avoid addressing the actual discussion.
Bingo, and it’s happened like 20 different times in this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: EasternVol
Gotcha….
C) wrong 7 years. That seven marks the arrival of the witnesses which kicks the 7 you’re referring too.

Back to A-B. Are you saying that Obadiah is in play here?

“For the day of the Lord is near for all the nations.
Just as you have done, it will be done to you.
Your dealings will return on your own head.
16 For just as you drank on My holy mountain,
All the nations will drink continually.
They will drink [j]to the last drop,
And become as if they had never existed.
17 But on Mount Zion there will be those who escape,
And it will be holy.
And the house of Jacob will [k]possess their [l]property.
18 Then the house of Jacob will be a fire,
And the house of Joseph a flame;
But the house of Esau will be like stubble.
And they will set [m]them on fire and consume [n]them,
So that there will be no survivor of the house of Esau,”
For the Lord has spoken.
Who do you think is Mystery Babylon? A nation, city, system?
IIRC, this will really kick things off..attack and loss of wealth..

Even if one ignores the Bible, contemporaneous Assyrian and Roman records show exactly the same thing. Archeological evidence also concurs. No serious historian doubts historical Jewish ownership of the region
2000 years removed?

Who has ownership of Chattanooga and Knoxville 2000 years ago?

Sort of like Hamburg, Berlin, Munich and Dresden looked in 1945……
Play stupid games…….
Exactly. If other ME nations hadn't attacked in 67 what would things look like? Every attack on Israel since 1948 has cost the attacker in same way. You think they would leave them the hell alone by now.

Exactly. If other ME nations hadn't attacked in 67 what would things look like? Every attack on Israel since 1948 has cost the attacker in same way. You think they would leave them the hell alone by now.
They can’t help themselves. They are consumed with a senseless rage. Antisemitism is mankind’s oldest thought virus and the nations surrounding Israel have a chronic case

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Who do you think is Mystery Babylon? A nation, city, system?
IIRC, this will really kick things off..attack and loss of wealth..

A few hundred years ago there would have been a clear answer. There was a city where the man sat who all kings answered too and was the head of a religious system that mirrored the Babylonian mother son cult.

The pope doesn’t have that power anymore so realistically at this moment I don’t see an answer to that question.
Things can change quickly in the Information Age and with the cult of personality, there may not be an answer yet.
Honestly I take more from Torah than the writings. And Torah doesn’t mention this concept that I’m aware of.

Reactions: Orangeburst
the issue isn’t what may or may not be in everyone’s nature.
It’s in singling out a group of individuals and saying their nature causes a behavior.
For example….
So you believe that Black people are more predisposed to crime than other races because it’s in their nature?

Of course not. That would be racism. Just like saying it’s in the nature of the Jewish leadership of Israel to steal land.

Saying “I meant Israel Nat the Jewish people” doesn’t erase the racism.
Israel is a different situation than any other country. They are a Jewish nation. They allow very few to join Israel as citizens who are not Jewish. And the ones they do have lived on the land they’re in for generations. You can not separate the nature of Israel from the nature of its people. I get that many don’t like that and don’t agree but every Jew in the world would respond the way I have by being told Israel has it in their nature to steal land.
You really work hard to manufacture offense where none is intended and none exists.

Reactions: NashVol11
You really work hard to manufacture offense where none is intended and none exists.
You’ve been loud and clear on your beliefs.
You were given a chance multiple times to back off the statement as unintentional and you chose to stand by the statement erasing the “unintentional and none exists.”

You are what you are, which is sad.

This is pretty much settled.
Not sure why you still want to bring it up.

Last edited:
You’ve been loud and clear on your beliefs.
You were given a chance multiple times to back off the statement as unintentional and you chose to stand by the statement erasing the “unintentional and none exists.”

You are what you are, which is sad.

This is pretty much settled.
Not sure why you still want to bring it up.
You’ve done this specific thing several times. Make up “racism” out of thin air and then say

1. If you get mad, it means I’m onto something and it’s proof you’re racist
2. If you don’t get mad, well you would get mad if you weren’t racist so it’s proof you’re racist
3. If you don’t apologize for the non-existent “racism” I created from thin air then it’s proof you’re racist

This would be embarrassing to any normal person but I guess it’s just that difficult not to quadruple down on playing the victim. Are you pulling the race card every week in real life too?

I swear if I went around saying things like “you said it’s hot outside and that’s racist, either you ‘back off’ the unintentional racism or it’s proof you’re racist” I would hope one of my friends could give me a reality check

You’ve done this specific thing several times. Make up “racism” out of thin air and then say

1. If you get mad, it means I’m onto something and it’s proof you’re racist
2. If you don’t get mad, well you would get mad if you weren’t racist so it’s proof you’re racist
3. If you don’t apologize for the non-existent “racism” I created from thin air then it’s proof you’re racist

This would be embarrassing to any normal person but I guess it’s just that difficult not to quadruple down on playing the victim. Are you pulling the race card every week in real life too?
You’re literally too stupid to be in this conversation.

It’s funny, the only reason we’re still talking about this is the Antisemites crying “wah Im not racist wah”
We’re still talking about this because you keep making things up to play the victim and then doubling down over and over and over. You can stop playing the victim and talking about it whenever you want, let’s see if you do

VN Store

Back