Israel vs Palestinians

He’s been consistent in his love of Russia and hate for Jewish Israel. But I don’t think ot goes back that far.
Russia is going back to its dark old days very rapidly

I don’t dislike you. The hate is one sided sir. Flowing from your direction. I do like to poke at you though
It is one sided because you are a liar and have spread lies on me. All I have done is tell the truth about you.

And there can be another truth here.
I don’t think there’s any way possible that Israel can “lose” to Hamas at this point. They have been set back to the stone ages.
The Israelis have successfully bombed Gaza to rubble and killed a lot of civilians. But they have not eradicated Hamas.

Look into how much of Gaza has been sold to Jewish investors by the Palestinians. Hamas has lost already.
Wait... how can Jewish investors buy land that they do not own?

Now if you want to talk about the weapons, we never should have “given” them or the Ukraine anything. Sold, maybe but this BS was not ours to pay for. I’d even argue that if we’d had “sold” them weapons instead of “giving “ them weapons then maybe we have a different situation right now.
In either case, none of our business.

We also should not give one red cent for reconstruction as it’s mostly Israeli owned property now anyway. They Fed it up. They can fix it….or not.
Again, how did the Israelis get possession of land in Gaza?

It is one sided because you are a liar and have spread lies on me. All I have done is tell the truth about you.

The Israelis have successfully bombed Gaza to rubble and killed a lot of civilians. But they have not eradicated Hamas.

In either case, none of our business.

Again, how did the Israelis get possession of land in Gaza?
-1. That’s your cop out.
You’ve lied too much about me to recite them all. I’m guessing the only reason you’re clinging to this “liar” narrative is I told you that you didn’t get to tell lies about me and have me remain civil towards you. Apparently you think that means calling me a liar makes me mad.
-2 Hamas is done and so is Gaza. It’s never coming back.
-3 that’s why you buy land. Because you don’t own it and you want too.
-4 they gained possession of the land by buying it from the Palestinian owners who are hiding out in Egypt. The Palestinian wealthy elite are literally selling out their people by selling their property to the Jews.

He’s lying. I have never said I was Muslim or that the Koran was "your holy book" as he stated.

Earlier I thought you were only disputing the use of quotation marks.

So of all the holy books out there, is the Koran the one you to be of the most significance or hold in the highest regard?

Umm…not already owning the land, is one of the most important prerequisites to buying land.

You could claim the Palestinians don’t own it and ask how they could sell it. But the statement above makes 0 sense.

You can only buy things that you don’t already own

So of all the holy books out there, is the Koran the one you to be of the most significance or hold in the highest regard?
He’s denying he slipped up and said that at all. The thread is gone so I can’t quote that he absolutely slipped up and said it. He said it. He never said “I’m a Muslim” just referred to the Koran as “my holy book” when I was running my mouth about the accuracy of Torah. I inferred that he’s Muslim from there. He now has said he’s an atheist. Why this angers him so much is beyond me.

Reactions: Vol8188
He’s denying he slipped up and said that at all. The thread is gone so I can’t quote that he absolutely slipped up and said it. He said it. He never said “I’m a Muslim” just referred to the Koran as “my holy book” when I was running my mouth about the accuracy of Torah. I inferred that he’s Muslim from there. He now has said he’s an atheist. Why this angers him so much is beyond me.

Based on the views he expresses and his love for Russia, I could see him being an atheist Nietzsche bro. Possibly one raised in a Nation of Islam home.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

I never said the Koran was "your holy book" or my holy book. He is a liar.

Umm…not already owning the land, is one of the most important prerequisites to buying land.

You could claim the Palestinians don’t own it and ask how they could sell it. But the statement above makes 0 sense.

You can only buy things that you don’t already own
You need a seller in order to have a buyer.

So who sold them the land?

You are a liar.

Fair enough.... But you see my point a Palestinian American is every but as American as an Irish American etc.

Not going to give you a hard time about it.
No, the mainstream thinking is that if you are not pro-Zionist, then you are antisemitic.

I'm not a pro-Zionist.

VN Store

Back