Israel vs Palestinians

Nah. Windows were broken on J6 and you didn't see me here whining about the "property damage"
You're not following.....you're justifying the damage as no big deal because you agree with the protesters position. Where do you draw the line? Where does damaging someone else's property in your mind not become okay? Let's hear it. I bet if it was your hard earned stuff getting messed up it would escalate to not being okay, but keep posting your DA tweets.

I just think we are at an impasse in which exchanging another 100 posts on the topic isn't going to move the needle for either side.

We agree on the past (outside of maybe the USS Liberty attack) and the present. With respect to what the future looks like in the coming decades, I think our respective lots in life have colored our perspectives so differently to the point that its probably fruitless to even exchange on that topic and fair to at least acknowledge the intellectual paradigms we are trapped in (respectively).

That’s fine.
You are entitled to think whatever you want. And since when has our conversations been about moving the needle? I’ve known you a long, long, time. We’ve had extensive discussions on topics where we were much further apart on beliefs and managed to discuss it at length. I’ve never seen you result to the weak “you’re just…blah blah “ defense to justify a strawman to argue against. That’s way beneath you and typically should be left to the uneducated. It’s something that should never come from someone with a degree in philosophy and as refined as you.
TRUT who have lit you up for that.
That’s all I was saying.

You're not following.....you're justifying the damage as no big deal because you agree with the protesters position. Where do you draw the line? Where does damaging someone else's property in your mind not become okay? Let's hear it. I bet if it was your hard earned stuff getting messed up it would escalate to not being okay, but keep posting your DA tweets.
“You’re not following” as you keep saying over and over that it’s because of “my side” when I keep telling you directly I don’t care about windows that can be easily replaced either at a school or at the Capitol. If anything, the reason people make windows the #1 most important thing is because of their “side”

All over this thread: “we shouldn’t be funding what Israel is doing”
Protestors say the same thing
“Stupid kids” 😡😡

“You’re not following” as you keep saying over and over that it’s because of “my side” when I keep telling you directly I don’t care about windows that can be easily replaced either at a school or at the Capitol. If anything, the reason people make windows the #1 most important thing is because of their “side”
Avoid the rest of my response at all costs. You've done it multiple times now.

Reactions: MR_VOL
Avoid the rest of my response at all costs. You've done it multiple times now.
Because you aren’t saying anything. This isn’t your poor little old grandma’s house, it’s a building that has been occupied several times before at a school with a 10+ billion dollar endowment that replaces broken windows probably every few months with no issue. Having to appeal to “what if all of those things were completely different” should tell you that you never had a point beyond what I already said

aVoIdInG tHiS aT aLl CoStS, oh no

Probably every school that wins a football or basketball national title (including my own) has its campus trashed far more than Columbia's was, and no one cares. People who say their opposition is about "property damage" are lying

If a window is no big deal, where do you draw the line? It's okay with you because it's being done by the side you agree with. It's thats simple.
Be careful with this broken window stuff, because I've been making the same defense you are trying to make with regards to the January 6th event the past 3 years.

A Jew and a Muslim walk onto a plane, both yell out Praise God in their religious way. Which one yelling this causes mass panic? This pretty much answers everything you need to know.
Obviously the Muslim. But it doesn't answer anything.

Because you aren’t saying anything. This isn’t your poor little old grandma’s house, it’s a building that has been occupied several times before at a school with a 10+ billion dollar endowment that replaces broken windows probably every few months with no issue. Having to appeal to “what if all of those things were completely different” should tell you that you never had a point beyond what I already said
Where is the line? Ok because they have money? Gonna keep dodging?

When is the last time we had a Jewish terror threat? Or video of a Jewish terror group cutting off the heads of infidels or throwing homosexuals off buildings due to their sexual leanings?
Al Qaeda and ISIS were saturated with Mossad in their groups. And Hamas was supported by Netanyahu. Where are you trying to go with this? You are smarter than this.

Be careful with this broken window stuff, because I've been making the same defense you are trying to make with regards to the January 6th event the past 3 years.
Find a post of mine regarding J6. I will save you some time....you won't find one. His attempt to justify is nonsense.

Did you see me say a word till they started breaking crap and taking over a campus building? And I don't really GAS about it right now, only reason I said a thing is because you and Eastern think it's okay, and rationalize because you agree with the side they are taking. It's not okay to damage others property. Period.
Have you ever considered why the cops/LEO are heavily active in these protests but didn't do anything in 2020 protests?

No idea beyond her being a student protester.

Why are they so hateful? It's literally the same picture as the famous desegregation one. You're protesting 30k dead Palestinians? Let me set up a counter protest to say, "F*** YOU!"

False. It was a miserable fail. Notice what's around her neck. She was going to cover her face lie the klansmen used to do to hide their identity. Not happening down south where there are more red blooded loving Americans.

VN Store

Back