Isaac Haas in some trouble.

DzKHyvd.gif
For the sakes of Man Law, here is the accuser

30221296_967603856740516_5142625503282200576_n.jpg

I keep reading this thread title as "Isaac has in some trouble" and I keep wanting to make fun of the dumb kentucky fans for failing english. when really it is me who fails.

I wish I had venereal disease. So I could give it to her. :sad:

I don't know if it's more embarrassing that you said you wish you had a VD or that you wish to be with her. I wouldn't want either one of them, if I had to choose one I'd probably take the VD.

I don't know if it's more embarrassing that you said you wish you had a VD or that you wish to be with her. I wouldn't want either one of them, if I had to choose one I'd probably take the VD.

Knowing butchna, I don't think that's what he meant, but I just don't know.

Reactions: 2 people
Solid use of teh Google my friend. Cute girl too. Way too good looking to be stuck in West Lafayette. But good lord he's gotta be a solid 2 ft taller and 200 lbs heavier. How does that even work?

Very carefully?

It’s fun with words. I stand by it. :cool2:

Figure it out. Then get back to us. :thumbsup:

Just read the guy wears size 22 shoe. God, I feel bad for that girl. She looks tiny.

VN Store

Back