Is this team good enough to make the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville?

Is this team good enough to make the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville against Maryland?
Let’s see what October brings…we’ll play 3 teams currently ranked 11th (Alabama), 21st (Kentucky) and 23rd (Texas A&M).
In September we lost to #34 Florida while beating #47 South Carolina, #85 UTSA and #106 Virginia (along with a win against a lower division opponent).

Let’s see what October brings…we’ll play 3 teams currently ranked 11th (Alabama), 21st (Kentucky) and 23rd (Texas A&M).
In September we lost to #34 Florida while beating #47 South Carolina, #85 UTSA and #106 Virginia (along with a win against a lower division opponent).
A very depleted UTSA and SC at that. We played really slopping against SC. Luckily we played lights out in between those mistakes. Had we shored up the mistakes and not lost Bru, I think we would have beaten them much worse. So, if we can put two and two together, I like our chances. To your point, we shall see.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Is this team good enough to make the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville against Maryland?
Focus on the present and enjoy the ride of a college football season. The journey is way more fun than the ending usually. I live to see football season begin every year, but as the years go by, I’m kind of wanting time to slow down, lol.

A very depleted UTSA and SC at that. We played really slopping against SC. Luckily we played lights out in between those mistakes. Had we shored up the mistakes and not lost Bru, I think we would have beaten them much worse. So, if we can put two and two together, I like our chances. To your point, we shall see.
Wow. Way to try and diminish victories. You play who is on your schedule. We were depleted against Clemson. How did we do? Also how did we play sloppy against SC?

Genuinely curious, what did you think was sloppy about it? I saw a game where everyone contributed and played well, perhaps changed trajectory of the entire season.

We played "slopping". We weren't playing arky hogs right? No peegs in neyland....So we be "slopping". Play them one at a time as the schedule shows. Aggies ain't gonna B easy. Regardless what takes place against bammer. Jawja at home may be a toss up. Connecticut....moving on.Kittens in Lexington will be challenging along with Mizzou in Mizzou. Vandee won't be candy and if we are healthy we win by 14-18 most likely........oh yeah back to week to week.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back