Is this story believable?

I think there is some truth to the story, I fully believe the harassment and obstruction from her CBS bosses. When the networks (all of them) turned the news into a profit center it ended all objectivity and independent reporting, they have sponsors to keep happy.

As for the administrations involvement and harassment, it's not beyond reality and is actually plausible due to their record.

Of course it's plausible. The blatant corruption of the DOJ & IRS are just a couple places to start. Now that Barry's about to lose control & his minions will no longer be able to obstruct he wants to make up an amnesty law to save them.

Reactions: 3 people
Everyone needs to be concerned with this report, this administration has a track record of intimidating the press. Only an Obama water boy would dismiss it with a grain of salt.

Good post. At what point does the concern for overreach, intimidation, and abuse of power transcend party loyalty? Seems obvious to me that if my candidate does it and suffers no harm then when the candidate i oppose wins, they will do it as well.

Good post. At what point does the concern for overreach, intimidation, and abuse of power transcend party loyalty? Seems obvious to me that if my candidate does it and suffers no harm then when the candidate i oppose wins, they will do it as well.

Short answer, never.

The party hierarchy in both will always put party first. Now at the street level liberals are much more likely to excuse and ignore abuses by their leaders than conservatives. They justify it to themselves by believing it is for some perceived greater good in the fight against evil conservatives.

Case in point LG.

VN Store

Back