Is The Derek Dooley Show...

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
still on via utsports.com for the 9am feed like last year? I'm not seeing it...

Good piece on the General in today's show... Very well done.

Not sure why it's not on UT's site anymore. I've watched it there before in past seasons.

Lol, mine too I was searching for it, I'll find it eventually and post it, I want to see what CDD thinks about it.

Does anyone know when the DD Show is actually taped? Is it after the games on Saturday nights or early on Sunday mornings?

Does anyone know when the DD Show is actually taped? Is it after the games on Saturday nights or early on Sunday mornings?

Sundays a.m. and you used to be able to watch it during the feed @ 9am on utsports.com

Dooley pointed out that 17 of the 24 starters are freshman or sophomores.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Bump.....anybody found it online?

O.K. So I just watched it here in ATL on Fox Sports South @ 12noon. Sounds like (according to several "slips" by Justin Wilcox) that the DD Show was taped last night.

Maybe CDD changed the schedule for Saturday night tapings instead of the Sunday morning format he'd inherited. Either way, it is still not up/available on University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site nor on utsports.tv's youtube channel...so...maybe those changes were made as well. I wonder what the schedule will be for away/travel games.

I will miss the 9am feeds with my coffee on Sunday a.m.

Funny...I haven't seen any video of a post game Presser either? I'm sure their was one other than the radio CDD show with Kessling?

BTW...GREAT feature on The General and the Show looked MUCH better than the rinky-dink 'Ol Ball Coaches Show that plays right before it here in ATL.

The first 30 seconds are posted on volsports website, which is about pointless. I can't believe they aren't going to post the entire show like they have in the past. Surely they will...

VN Store

Back