Is Mike Norvell a "Google" coach?

The word is No, NO NOOOOO!!!!! NO! He may be ok but TENN is a Top 20 FBall program in terms of all things, money, fan base, facilities, tradition, etc.. and Mike Norvell is not one of the top 2o names in college football coaches.. NO!!! Mrs Davenport, Mr Currie, DO NOT BRING THAT KIND OF BS HIRE HERE!! NO.NO

Top Three Coaches in the Country????

I can see people on this board crying when Mike Norvell does well at a P5 school..
One thing about it...if Mike duplicates at a P5 program what he has done at Memphis there will be tears all over this board

Reactions: 1 person
Yes indeed, time to bring this thread back to the top because it looks as if we may have to go down to the rung on the ladder that has the NORVELL name on it...
WINNER...WINNER...WINNER....

I think Ferguson fell in his lap...and he's pushing around those AAC teams. If you look at SOS, it's no contest. Miles or Sumlin or Mullen much better.

Reactions: 1 person
There may be a lot who are better but can Tennessee get any of them....seems like in the end they all choose to turn the Tennessee job down.....
I still believe Currie had someone in mind before he fired Butch but Currie could have been turned down.....
These coaches love the bidding process....

Ut oh...looks like Kelly has chosen UCLA....one less to chose from....

You know the old saying about supply and demand....and rising prices

I don't want Norvell, what has he really done? All I know about him is he has sustained the success that Fuentes began, sounds too much like Jones doing the same with the success of Brian Kelly.

Norvells recruiting class is much better (on paper) than Fuente ever did. He had to replace Paxon Lynch and they haven't missed a beat. He has very average receivers into video game players. He has a great offensive mind

Keeping this thread ready baby.....Mike Norvell...probably would be #5 or #6 on most peoples list............get use to it

VN Store

Back