Is Evan Berry really hurt....

The whole "let's not talk about injuries" thing is stupid. The whole world is too politically correct now that we can't even dispute when someone disrespects our flag and/or national anthem.

Reactions: 6 people
I've been saying for a while that Hurd and P Willy must have saw Butch transform into his true Reptilian form that's why they're no longer around. Have you seen them since? I haven't

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

AgileElderlyHare.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
im really hoping you people are just kids cause adults wouldn't say a player is faking an injury.do you not remember his brother played here at ut and do you think his brother would accept him faking an injury.please grow up I have never heard as much b..... as griping as I have seen here.

The whole "let's not talk about injuries" thing is stupid. The whole world is too politically correct now that we can't even dispute when someone disrespects our flag and/or national anthem.

Actually, this I support. A college student's (or really anyone's) right to privacy in regard to their personal health outweighs any nosiness we as fans may have as to why they aren't playing.

But yes the world is too politically correct.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes he's hurt. He's been dealing with swelling in his knee and it's not going away.

Yea, it's not uncommon after ACL (and other repairs) to have swelling issues and pain due to scar tissue. My daughter tore her ACL and never was able to play at her previous level. A total of 5 surgeries over 4 years but the swelling after playing/practicing never resolved...

Or is there something else going on internally on top of the Tuttle, and Jennings issues??

When you start a thread dedicated to rumor-mongering and piling on a couple of other injuries which you call issues, well that is just real STUPID! :loco:

Reactions: 1 person
His value is in his explosiveness .

He has a knee injury.

Bad knee = loss of explosiveness.

No explosiveness = no value

I hope his ACL graft didn’t fail. That’s what it’s sounding like. FYI I’ve had 3 acl reconstructions and had this very issue. The graft was intact but the body was rejecting it. Pretty common issue with cadaver grafts.

I hope his ACL graft didn’t fail. That’s what it’s sounding like. FYI I’ve had 3 acl reconstructions and had this very issue. The graft was intact but the body was rejecting it. Pretty common issue with cadaver grafts.

Yea, you have to redo the repair and start all over...no fun...

VN Store

Back