Is anyone looking to carpool or split a room?

vanfud.jpg

i can drive

You have great potential.

Be careful op

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1449556028704.jpg
    FB_IMG_1449556028704.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 752
Reactions: 4 people
I'm driving down from Knoxville on the 31st and coming back on the 3rd. (Friday-Sunday). Is anyone interested in splitting a hotel in the Lakeland area (much cheaper, right between Tampa and Orlando). Or is anyone interested in carpooling down? As of right now I'm going alone but that's a looonnng drive to make by yourself. Haha

Throw in a couple of free back rub coupons and you're on.

Reactions: 2 people
Look up the poster k-town_king. He's in desperate need of some company and companionship. He loves Taco Bell and other cheap places to eat. Just don't bring up the name Donnie Tyndall. He's liable to wreck your car, stab you in the eye, and destroy everything in sight in a fit of rage.

:eek:lol:

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I couldn't possibly make this up....

I actually dreamed last night that 3 of my friends and some random guy went on a road trip. We checked into a hotel and somewhere along the way, time jumped forward about 12 hours and we realized we had all blacked out. The random guy disappeared and when we tried to leave the hotel, we were stopped in the parking lot because we had an $1,800 bar tab and the random guy had stolen the TV and microfridge out of his room.

Damn you, OP!. You almost got me arrested. It was like the Hangover and this thread got run together.

I actually dreamed last night that 3 of my friends and some random guy went on a road trip. We checked into a hotel and somewhere along the way, time jumped forward about 12 hours and we realized we had all blacked out. The random guy disappeared and when we tried to leave the hotel, we were stopped in the parking lot because we had an $1,800 bar tab and the random guy had stolen the TV and microfridge out of his room.

Damn you, OP!. You almost got me arrested. It was like the Hangover and this thread got run together.

:lol:

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

Who woke up with the face tat or man boobs?

That's funny. And people say these threads when there's no football are meaningless!

Wait, is this the m4m section? Was just looking for Tennessee talk.

:D

:slowly backs away from thread:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back