Is anyone else's tax return taking forever to get here?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Ours was filed in early January. It's shows in "pending" status on the IRS website.

Nothing too complicated about it. Some write-offs from my Real Estate business but that's all, other than that just standard W-2's.

I'm in Tennessee, for the record. Anyone else not seeing theirs?

Ours was filed in early January. It's shows in "pending" status on the IRS website.

Nothing too complicated about it. Some write-offs from my Real Estate business but that's all, other than that just standard W-2's.

Not in Tennessee but I see mine.

Tax return?? Sh&& I wish

I don't get tax refunds anymore.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

I believe they didn't even start any returned that had the Earned Income credit and the child credit until the 15th

VN Store

Back