Iran

You also have great musical taste, as eclectic as TOOL and NF like mine, Christian values and common sense political views etc etc. We definitely have a lot in common besides just being diehard VOLS fans.
Yeah, we could definitely hang out and get along well IRL. (Unless you stink or something, LOL). I miss the early days of the board when the frequent posters and Freak used to meet up for beverages or a little pregame tailgate. It was cool meeting everyone in person.

*BROMANCE ALERT*

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Yeah, we could definitely hang out and get along well IRL. (Unless you stink or something, LOL). I miss the early days of the board when the frequent posters and Freak used to meet up for beverages or a little pregame tailgate. It was cool meeting everyone in person.

*BROMANCE ALERT*

The PF is a pretty friendly bunch. I have a few peoples emails and phone numbers. McDad and HJ Louder are "super close" but I don't get down like that lmao. Slice and others get together for lunch and stuff from what I understand...living over here in Charlotte I don't really have many opportunities for that though. I wanted to get up with Dink when I came home to Knox for the last TOOL show but ended up being not in shape to go after the show unfortunately. I rarely drink or party anymore and sadly just didnt have it in me to "go out" after midnight and an amazing, exhausting show. Being unable to get an Uber at TBA and having to walk a mile or 2 to the hotel (almost all uphill) while lit in 34 degree weather didnt help. The PF Posse here has talked once or twice about all getting together for a game, but for whatever reasons it has never come to fruition. I would certainly like to hang out with most anyone here...and would definitely buy you a beer anytime man. Aside from all of our common interests, I appreciate the medical advice that I have always seen you share freely for those with questions and concerns...as well as during the Covid nonsense. You would have surely been my kids Dr if we were lucky enough to live in Knoxville instead of NC.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
What an upgrade for the F-15!
No, totally new aircraft. The 15's you claim are still flying are long gone or sold/given away. The only old ones still really in use are the 15C/Ds, Es and new EXs. Foreign countries have been buying them over the years also.

No, totally new aircraft. The 15's you claim are still flying are long gone or sold/given away. The only old ones still really in use are the 15C/Ds, Es and new EXs. Foreign countries have been buying them over the years also.
Yea, the Strike & EX were improvements on the earlier iterations. Or “new” aircraft depending on the argument one is trying to support.

Just like the Super Tomcat would have been.

Yea, the Strike & EX were improvements on the earlier iterations. Or “new” aircraft depending on the argument one is trying to support.

Just like the Super Tomcat would have been.
The Super Tomcat was a hot aircraft. The airframe/cost was not viable for the Navy.

VN Store

Back