Iran 12 Days Away from enough nuclear material for bomb

In most cases you are correct. Iran possessing a nuclear weapon just ensures the current regime stays in place, nobody is going to assist in any internal revolution.
What are they going to do, nuke the political opposition three blocks away? They want nukes as a deterrent against Israel and KSA.

What are they going to do, nuke the political opposition three blocks away? They want nukes as a deterrent against Israel and KSA.

Neither the KSA or Israel is ever going to invade Iran but both and would not hesitate to back an internal revolution trying to overthrow the mullahs. Having nukes is a deterrent against that.

Reactions: AM64
Meanwhile...

Qatar has called for intensifying international efforts to subject all Israeli nuclear facilities to International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) safeguards and for Israel to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

The demand was put forward on Friday by the Chairman of Qatar's National Committee for the Prohibition of Weapons, Abdulaziz Salmeen al-Jabri, at the annual general conference of the IAEA currently underway in Vienna.

Meanwhile...

Qatar has called for intensifying international efforts to subject all Israeli nuclear facilities to International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) safeguards and for Israel to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

The demand was put forward on Friday by the Chairman of Qatar's National Committee for the Prohibition of Weapons, Abdulaziz Salmeen al-Jabri, at the annual general conference of the IAEA currently underway in Vienna.
screw that. Is this where Israel signs a peace deal with the Anti Christ and their security is guaranteed?

Why should they? I thought you were against outside interference for any nation.
I am. The problem here, however, is that Israel wants to have it both ways. They don't want international scrutiny placed on them, yet they use these same institutions to limit other countries' nuclear ambitions or to regulate them.

Also, where is the outrage about Israel working outside of the IAEA by the US/European vassals, but yet we constantly have the handwringing about Iran or other countries?

I'm just looking for some consistency. If Israel can be rogue, then that same ability should be granted to everyone.

Reactions: EasternVol
I am. The problem here, however, is that Israel wants to have it both ways. They don't want international scrutiny placed on them, yet they use these same institutions to limit other countries' nuclear ambitions or to regulate them.

Also, where is the outrage about Israel working outside of the IAEA by the US/European vassals, but yet we constantly have the handwringing about Iran or other countries?

I'm just looking for some consistency. If Israel can be rogue, then that same ability should be granted to everyone.
last i heard the Israelis haven’t called for the death of Iran..which they could at any point. So tough ****.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
last i heard the Israelis haven’t called for the death of Iran..which they could at any point. So tough ****.
Also, putting Iran aside, what gives Israel this special IAEA exemption? So to be clear... all it takes is a hot head to (allegedly) say something and in turn, Israel gets IAEA and nuclear inspection exemptions?

VN Store

Back