Inflation Reduction Act

Yet none of you guys batted an eyelash when Trump raised the deficit 6 trillion.
First of all, my comment had nothing to do with Trump. I was simply remarking on the paradox of naming a bill that increases government spending the “inflation reduction bill.” Secondly, yes, I and a lot of other “right wingers” on here “batted an eye” about Trump and his spending. I said multiple times during his failed Presidency that he could die in his sleep for all I care. So, as usual, you’re completely full of sh*t.

Yet none of you guys batted an eyelash when Trump raised the deficit 6 trillion.

Interesting. Do you believe deficit will rise by less under Biden? Because to this point he’s only attempted to out spend trump. Fortunately members of his own party (Manchin mainly) have stopped him.

I'm hoping that this "agreement" includes negotiating drug prices with Medicare. If it does, screw all of you

It's gonna depend on your definition of not many.

I can think of 6+ people off the top of my heads who blasted the blowhard on borrowing/ spending.
There are like 4 posters who are Trump supporters but also don't believe he walks on water, you being one of them.

VN Store

Back