Inexcusable.

IMO is they play way out of control. They let people back in games because they go ninety to nothing and that causes turnover city. I think her strategy is play chaotic and confuse them. This only works against lesser teams and Notre Dame made the adjustments needed and knew they had plenty of time sense we only use like 10/15 secs a possession.

I was out last night and didn't get to see the game but if I'm reading right ND scored 34 in the 4th. If they had done that for 4qrts that's 136 pts. How does any college team in the top 50 give up that many pts in a quarter. Unbelievable

I was out last night and didn't get to see the game but if I'm reading right ND scored 34 in the 4th. If they had done that for 4qrts that's 136 pts. How does any college team in the top 50 give up that many pts in a quarter. Unbelievable

One team gets hot. The other starts turning it over. It's exactly how we ran out to a 37-14 lead early in the 2nd quarter.

IMO is they play way out of control. They let people back in games because they go ninety to nothing and that causes turnover city. I think her strategy is play chaotic and confuse them. This only works against lesser teams and Notre Dame made the adjustments needed and knew they had plenty of time sense we only use like 10/15 secs a possession.

PANIC set in before it had to.

I guess if I'm playing and my coach panics....so do I.

Reactions: 2 people
We had good moments it’s not like we just got our butt beat we looked tired 3gamea in 8 days against ranked teams it’s tough but holly has made progress this year I think we will get better

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back