Indoctrinating American school children with moslim viewpoint.

I think you meant "too ignorant"

Thanks for the edit!

Does it not seem strange that some want to remove all Christian teachings from public schools yet remain oddly quiet when public funds are designated to promote islam??

Thanks for the edit!

Does it not seem strange that some want to remove all Christian teachings from public schools yet remain oddly quiet when public funds are designated to promote islam??

does it not seem strange that some want to remove all islamic culture from public schools yet reamin oddly quite when the christian ones remain?

And, really, what's wrong in understanding the viewpoint of the world's 2nd largest religion? I think it'd help the blatant ignorance that seems to be the prevailing opinions of most people... on both sides.

Being a muslim doesn't mean you're a jihadist same as being a christian doesn't imply being a crusader.

does it not seem strange that some want to remove all islamic culture from public schools yet reamin oddly quite when the christian ones remain?

Religion should be taught at home or church by the parents or their chosen 'representatives'. I do not trust the schools to do my job. Schools are to educate on secular issues (math, science, grammar, history, etc).
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Religion should be taught at home or church by the parents or their chosen 'representatives'. I do not trust the schools to do my job. Schools are to educate on secular issues (math, science, grammar, history, etc).

Some here seem to think science is a religion in itself, because it contradicts their personal beliefs. Some also have radical versions of history that they adhere to. Such as believing Nazi Germany revered homosexuality, which is akin to denying the Jewish holocaust imo.

Some here seem to think science is a religion in itself, because it contradicts their personal beliefs. Some also have radical versions of history that they adhere to. Such as believing Nazi Germany revered homosexuality, which is akin to denying the Jewish holocaust imo.

I view science as a tool given to man to understand God's creation. Faith and science don't have to always be at odds.
On the history part, we will always have people that look at thing differently. The further removed from an event it seems the more revisionists want to change.

I view science as a tool given to man to understand God's creation. Faith and science don't have to always be at odds.
On the history part, we will always have people that look at thing differently. The further removed from an event it seems the more revisionists want to change.

I would word things a little differently but this is basically the way I look at it as well.

I'd take anything IP says with a grain of salt, he's loco with this scientific cult thing.

I would word things a little differently but this is basically the way I look at it as well.

I'd take anything IP says with a grain of salt, he's loco with this scientific cult thing.

You would be too, if you saw the sweet ceremonial robes we get for the solstice human sacrifice orgies.

You would be too, if you saw the sweet ceremonial robes we get for the solstice human sacrifice orgies.

I heard about those, made from the tanned skin of last years sacrifices, I know more than you think I do.

Nah, I like IP. Seems like an intelligent guy. We might differ some on opinions, but that's what makes life interesting.
I think people get caught up too much with the 'how' of things in respect to Creationism. The how is not as important to me. I feel that whatever the method, it was guided by the Creator. I wasn't there, and the precise method isn't revealed by Scripture. If it was the Big Bang, I think it was divinely inspired. If others don't believe, I am not going to mock them. Man has free will for a reason. We choose our own paths. Have a good one.

faith and science are not at odds. It's just that scientists have passed evolution as a fact and not theory. if anything there is more science that disproves evolution than supports it.

I heard about those, made from the tanned skin of last years sacrifices, I know more than you think I do.

Gross. They're made out of half-burned American flags and dyed with the afterbirth of unwed teenage mothers, dude.

Nah, I like IP. Seems like an intelligent guy. We might differ some on opinions, but that's what makes life interesting.
I think people get caught up too much with the 'how' of things in respect to Creationism. The how is not as important to me. I feel that whatever the method, it was guided by the Creator. I wasn't there, and the precise method isn't revealed by Scripture. If it was the Big Bang, I think it was divinely inspired. If others don't believe, I am not going to mock them. Man has free will for a reason. We choose our on paths. Have a good one.

Agree completely. I keep an open mind and ask him questions on technical matters often because I simply don't understand everything involved. He usually does a pretty good job of explaining without going "Sir Nerdleroy" on me. I just like busting his chops every now and then and he dishes it back in equal portions.

Last edited:
Gross. They're made out of half-burned American flags and dyed with the afterbirth of unwed teenage mothers, dude.

I see, your cult likes the idea of letting their sacrifices go to waste. Not a very green scientific cult IMO.

Agree completely. I keep an open mind and ask him questions on technical matters often because I simply don't understand everything involved. He usually does a pretty good job of explaining without going "Sir Nerdleroy" on me. I just like busting his chops every now and then and he dishes it back in equal portions.

Makes life fun doesn't it? :)

I think people get caught up too much with the 'how' of things in respect to Creationism. The how is not as important to me. I feel that whatever the method, it was guided by the Creator. I wasn't there, and the precise method isn't revealed by Scripture. If it was the Big Bang, I think it was divinely inspired. If others don't believe, I am not going to mock them. Man has free will for a reason. We choose our own paths. Have a good one.Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think this sums up my viewpoint on creation nicely.

One tidbit that I learned as an adult that helped me immensely was when I someone told me to first realize who the particular book of the Bible was originally written for. It was never meant to be a science and/or history book (although it contains many elements of history) as we have tried to make it out to be.

I really haven't a clue how the world was created and I have quit caring because in all honesty, the hows of it really aren't that important, IMO.

That's a fair point.

It's also important to distinguish the difference between one such as me arguing that they have no evidence to believe in a god, and arguing that there is no god.

I can't rule out one, any more than I can rule out any such abstract and amorphous concept.

There will always be room for a god in the gaps of human understanding, and there will always be gaps in human understanding. The more we know, the more there is to know.

Last edited:
I think this sums up my viewpoint on creation nicely.

One tidbit that I learned as an adult that helped me immensely was when I someone told me to first realize who the particular book of the Bible was originally written for. It was never meant to be a science and/or history book (although it contains many elements of history) as we have tried to make it out to be.

I really haven't a clue how the world was created and I have quit caring because in all honesty, the hows of it really aren't that important, IMO.

if you follow the Bible then you would just need to read Genesis. It tells you how the earth was created. as for it not being important, it is very important.

if you follow the Bible then you would just need to read Genesis. It tells you how the earth was created. as for it not being important, it is very important.

How do you explain the petroleum industry's ability to find oil and natural gas deposits through stratigraphic and geological analysis, if the earth was just set aside from the sea, in no more complicated of a process than that mentioned in Genesis? Why are there remains of plants and animals deep within the Earth, if they weren't created until after the Earth was formed? Why are there terrestrial plants and animals found deep under the earth at the bottom of the sea in some places?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back