In Responding To The So Called "NegaVols"...

I don't see how negavols bring it upon themselves in threads they haven't even posted in.

Yes sir, you are right! If that happened it would seem rather ridiculous. I just meant that when they do post and only comment on the negatives, it prompts some people to use that phrase! It just happens!

Yes sir, you are right! If that happened it would seem rather ridiculous. I just meant that when they do post and only comment on the negatives, it prompts some people to use that phrase! It just happens!

I see that. It just seems that some "fans" want to marginalize other fans for whatever reason. It only serves to divide the fan base.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Yes. And he coached it to wins. UT had less talent... but still enough to do better than they've done. You guys want to act like it was the worst situation ever inherited by a coach. It is in fact debatable if it was even the worst situation inherited by a UT coach since 2008. Great coaches, coach great.

No. Stop trying to resurrect that burned straw man. But Jones inherited "some" talent... and two years after taking over UT has one of the worst OL's in CFB.

The D which "looked" better in the end only performed 3 ppg better than last year's D vs the SEC. They were ranked 10th in scoring D last year and 9th this year. Excuse me if I don't see that as a "great" job.

The point that you are so determined to miss is simply this: Meyer takes over teams and they start winning more games. Jones has been in K'ville for two years now and has NOT won more games. Dooley's first two seasons at UT he was 11-13 in regular season games. Jones... is 11-13.

Sorry if it hurts your feelings that equaling Dooley very much leaves his ability to turn the program around in doubt.

Yeah. A bit of hyperbole but MANY bristle at the notion that he should win more than 7 in year 3.... of course the next year should be a big one... until he only wins 6 again in year three then it will have to be delayed until '17.

There ARE big question marks left to be answered. You and many, many others would rather pretend that those questions will have positive answers. But they may not.

Just pointing out that Butch has played more top ten teams in 2 years than Meyer has in about 6-7

Reactions: 1 person
Seems the "bleeding" may be starting again. Best player arrested for rape. Contributing Fr players considering leaving... poor OL performance.

You are stretching it a little bit here...2 of the three things you listed are not true and poor OL performance had a lot of reasons behind it

I see that. It just seems that some "fans" want to marginalize other fans for whatever reason. It only severs to divide the fan base.

That is true. I can see both sides. It's just that when people post negative comments, which comments being the purpose of this board, and they do it over and over and never mention any positives like recruiting, coaching stability, getting to a bowl game, etc, it gives people a very simple reason to flame away! JMHO!

I agree and did give you a like!

Its laughable, no actually its sad, that you would think that because you consider me a negavol it increases your status as a member here on volnation or life in general.

LOL......I really don't think you are a negavol, i just saw it in a couple of posts and saw how it gets under your skin! I am literally laughing my tail off because you really think that someones status on this message board has anything to do with you! LOL! You're a nobody, like all of us! We are all just names on a board! And I have a pretty good life. Happy, no debt, healthy, good job.

No offense mods, this is a great board!

I don't even really know how to respond to that. You try to insult me with the negavol bs and somehow my reply was interpreted by you that I'm concerned with my "status" on this forum. I'm not the one insulting or attempting to label members. I'm pretty sure that was you.

But, hey, whatever makes you feel better.

Read before you post! Or at least proofread!
Where did i call you a negavol? I could have forgotten!
Your pretty sure about nothing...you can't even get your facts straight! Who's status on VN are you concerned with. Wow, this is confusing!

Read before you post! Or at least proofread!
Where did i call you a negavol? I could have forgotten!
Your pretty sure about nothing...you can't even get your facts straight! Who's status on VN are you concerned with. Wow, this is confusing!
WTF? You posted this:
I guess the Negavol stuff hit too close to home. Seems you have a rep for it lately!
in post 181.

I'm pretty sure it's not me who needs to read or proofread. Seems the facts speak for themselves.

I'm not concerned with any one's status. Your the one who stated that I had a rep for being a negavol. If anyone is concerned with it, looks like its you based on the above quote.

That doesn't even apply to what I said. You must have been sitting on that one all day and felt that was the best chance to use it.

You busted me.
My day revolves around things to post on this message board and the opportunity to post them.

WTF? You posted this: in post 181.

I'm pretty sure it's not me who needs to read or proofread. Seems the facts speak for themselves.

I'm not concerned with any one's status. Your the one who stated that I had a rep for being a negavol. If anyone is concerned with it, looks like its you based on the above quote.

Just figure out who's status you are concerned about. You don't know by your previous posts LOL! I can see it worries you! I never called you a negavol, i simply stated that you have a history of people calling you that!

They sure do, the facts that is! You always screaming these scarecrow statements. You must be one! "IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN"!

www.abcmouse.com/Preschool_Reading

Give it a try!

I will check back with you later, probably tomorrow! We are going out! Have fun on your computer for the rest of the night!

Just figure out who's status you are concerned about. You don't know by your previous posts LOL! I can see it worries you! I never called you a negavol, i simply stated that you have a history of people calling you that!

They sure do, the facts that is! You always screaming these scarecrow statements. You must be one! "IF I ONLY HAD A BRAIN"!

Give it a try!

I will check back with you later, probably tomorrow! We are going out! Have fun on your computer for the rest of the night!

Get him laid!!! :clapping:

This is my 100th post, so I'll honor the occasion by informing everybody that if they read this little guys lips, :clapping:, he's saying negavol.

Give it a try!

Weak. Are you twelve or just immature for your age?

2. start Dobbs?

Of course , most of us negavols(realists in some circles) think he should've started from game 1

Watch Vanderbilt game again. He forced passes into double coverage and was intercepted twice. That is why Butch didn't start him from game 1. He knew he was better for style of offense making plays and avoiding sacks but turnovers were his primary concern. Joshua has played with a lot of poise and made numerous plays running the zone read. Just needs to read coverages better and live for another down.

I think the whole sitting on a 3 point lead was a terrible coaching job. Jones and Bajakian both seemed to think that was enough. Yes, there was some bad execution, but the gameplan was atrocious.

True but bad Worley came out of nowhere against a pretty good UF defense. Not making excuses but its unfortunate the OL and Worley who played well against Georgia fell apart.
Ill take a giveaway to Florida again over missing a bowl again. Coaches are going to lose games, it just made it worse that the offense sputtered at the worst possible game. We wanted Christmas early.

VN Store

Back