IMO this will be Butch's last game

We are not firing a coach with a winning record. How do you attract a coach with firing a coach who is 3-2 (assume UGA loss) and has back to back 9 win seasons? Who would want to walk into those expectations?

Losing record will be required. He will need to be below .500 before any action would be taken. Likely towards end of year, but if wheels fall off and we get curb-stomped by UGA, USC and Bama, you may see some action taken.

I hope we curb-stomp them. I don't want to start over, but if Butch can't get it done...AND the school is ready to invest in a top tier coach.

Reactions: 1 person
I just wish that when we did lose, it was because the other team was better than us. I guess I can respect a loss to Bama if we didn't blow it. Florida? Nope. Close call to UMass?? Heck no. If we play a good solid game against the dogs and don't make utterly stupid calls, I'm not happy with a loss but I will respect it because that's football.

Oh, and I think we've proven we shouldn't kick field goals from 40 yds or more. Just go for it on 4th down

We will lead by 20 and lose in the final minutes. The AD will be impressed and give Butch a contract extension.

I still think this will be Butch’s last game. It should be his last game at least. People will disagree but I know I’m right.

VN Store

Back