Imho on the WRs

WRs definitely give reason for optimism on offense. Just need someone with enough time and arm to get the ball to them and uh oh.... We just might have something. :)

I'm just a little less optimistic about the ability to get them the ball. Hopefully one of those QBs step up and the O-line gels early.

Rarely does a kid get that far gone and comeback. Honestly it's inevitably that he's probably gone if he comes back. Remember that Janez Jackson case? The bright side is if Pigs gone it opens a scholly for the 2015 class.

I'm sorry as I'm sure there is a thread I'll read through to find more details when I have moment, but when u r comparing Pigs current situation to JJs it really makes me wonder what's up. Does he have a major drug issue??

The problem is the OL... if they cant keep the enemy off the QB, he cant get the ball to the WR.. also if they cant get our RB to the second level.. you can't survive the SEC without some sort of a running game.

now, personally I believe the coaches will scheme around our players enough to make us competitive.. but so much depends on if that OL can get anything done.

If they can just perform at a halfway decent level, I truly believe we can get to 8 wins this year. If they can't then we will struggle to get to a bowl game.

I believe they will be better at run blocking than last years OL but wont be too great in pass protection

If we get a few drunk Arkansas fans in Knoxville long enough to call the hogs one time REALLY LOUD, would that bring Pig back?

Reactions: 2 people
Based on what I saw at the O&W game , I don't think we will miss Pig other than his experience Malone, North, Croom are all beasts and will be hard for any DB's to cover. Josh Smith looked good as well. Both Freshman TE's add another dimension to our passing game. Hope Pig comes back but it won't be devastating if he doesn't.

VN Store

Back