i'm surprised...

An old saying, "Act like you been there before". Hopson simply pissed everyone. No reason to showboat on that shot at that time.

what aout jajuans 360 last year? or lebron every time he goes in uncontested and wind mills, EVERYBODY showboats when their wide open on a dunk. Do you honestly expext everyone thats alone on a break to go in and lightly dunk it with one hand?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

An old saying, "Act like you been there before". Hopson simply pissed everyone. No reason to showboat on that shot at that time.

If this 37 year old and 260 lb white man could dunk, I'd let everyone in the arena know about it.

yea it was realy a sweet dunk, he made it look so easy. and he actually did a full 360 unlike jajuans last year lmao!

Great play. Scotty would be better served to just play ball and less show boating. I heard somewhere he called himself a diaper dandy. Get your head out of the clouds son and get down to business.

I believe Jajuans 360 was the Memphis game at home during the 2006-2007 season. It also did not make the top 10. I consider it more impressive, as I think Hopson has several inchs on him.

i thought it cracked the top 10 but i could be mistaken. jajaun is shorter but he also basically did a 180 as by the time he jumped hehad already started turning. Scotty did a full 360 in the air, pretty impressive.

Is the fact he's done that after every FG all season enough reason to continue? It's kind of a notable streak at this point. Sorta like our botched alley oop streak and J.P. having never fouled anyone. At this point I say he expand it to FTs, just go mad after every rainbowing freebie.

Very good dunk , if he keeps improving maybe the VOLS can make some noise in March .

:good!:

what aout jajuans 360 last year? or lebron every time he goes in uncontested and wind mills, EVERYBODY showboats when their wide open on a dunk. Do you honestly expext everyone thats alone on a break to go in and lightly dunk it with one hand?

Exactly. Without these kinds of dunks there would not be alot of BB highlights. If you can do it...why not.

i see nothing wrong with doing a 360 in that position, you just better be damn sure that you make it. As long as you make iti dont really care what kind of dunk you do, just dont be like josh tabb last night and miss a wide open lay up right after a great defensive play.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with hopson's 360. The only time I would find it inappropriate if it were a breakaway with the last 10 seconds expiring with a 42 point lead on Appalachian st. ( or something like that) it was a great defensive play and great finish with a little display of athleticism playing on the road in the SEC. If you find this inappropriate you are probably one of the fans that only clap their hands when the vols score enough points to gain a freebie. I'm glad for scotty and will be glad for anything that he does at this point to gain confidence because that is what he needs nearing closer to march.

Last edited:
I don't think that a dunk is inapproiate anytime you can do it. What I think is inapproiate is not playing that way all the time. On every play. Take a break on the sideline, not when the clock is running.

VN Store

Back